Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 19 Ch. 186 - Excuse

Supporter
Oh Boy she looked angry, hopefully they will talk it out. I am so looking ofrward to the next chapter. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if I thought that the deflation of this chapter's tension (especially after she didn't show up to the Vending Machine of Destiny) was particularly well-executed, or if I found it encouraging given my anxiety over not being able to confidently tell what Nazuna intends to do next.

Trivia: The double-page spread in this chapter is a callback to the double page spread in chapter 1, p. 5-6. The chapter caption, too: Kou says, in the aforementioned ch. 1 spread, "On the first night, I went outside without telling anyone." In this chapter, the caption reads, "At night, I went out without telling anyone. This time, in order to confront."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just waiting for this part
c79.gif

Dex-chan lover
Booze. Good~ I started reading this manga because it gave me a vibe that i wanted but couldn't have in my life (because i live in latin america and there are no vampires in the neighborhood), but i kept going because of the chrs; like, everyone has personalities and the protagonist isn't boring. Misunderstanding? There's no such thing here. And i like that. Simple and direct. No people getting embarrassed about anything, no stuttering and the other characters like the protagonist because he really is someone nice (not because he's "kind" or strong)~ :headpat:
Thks for the tl~
el pana Pouco.

Anyways I'm glad Kou steeled his resolve, also I wonder if that beer was already warm by the time he got there...

Double-page supporter
But now Kou has issued a challenge on her turf, he better be prepared, because on this front Nazuna is at her strongest.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Yes, so far we've seen many times that Nazuna is undefeatable on that field, yet we've yet to see Kou in action. Maybe he has some hidden talent for that kind of things and will be able to throw off the king of the hill. Who knows?..

Dex-chan lover
FRET NOT FOR THE GOD OF BEER IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY/EVENING/NIGHT WHATEVER KOU NEEDS TO BANG NAZUNA

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Yes, so far we've seen many times that Nazuna is undefeatable on that field, yet we've yet to see Kou in action. Maybe he has some hidden talent for that kind of things and will be able to throw off the king of the hill. Who knows?..
Hmmmm... I wouldn't put it pass him to have saved a special rizzpell exactly for this moment.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I was expecting a sudden shift to comedy in the last page. Like she already get drunk by the next page.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if I thought that the deflation of this chapter's tension (especially after she didn't show up to the Vending Machine of Destiny) was particularly well-executed, or if I found it encouraging given my anxiety over not being able to confidently tell what Nazuna intends to do next.

Trivia: The double-page spread in this chapter is a callback to the double page spread in chapter 1, p. 5-6. The chapter caption, too: Kou says, in the aforementioned ch. 1 spread, "On the first night, I went outside without telling anyone." In this chapter, the caption reads, "At night, I went out without telling anyone. This time, in order to confront."
99% its confirmation bias, but that also made me think about the "He's retelling a story" theory.
Man, because of these theories and shit like that, whenever this manga ends it will feel like such a wild ride...

Users who are viewing this thread