Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 20 Ch. 197 - More Than I Expected

Supporter
if this is close to the end and we don't known anything about her mother and father if not that she died (the father nothing at all). The author will put out something about them right at the end to resolve everything...

I want them to be together but I think this ending might be better. The truth is, people seek out the night because they aren't satisfied with their lives during the day, Kous character arc would come full circle if he decided to live his life normally and move on. It only makes sense that "call of the night" ends when the main character no longer feels the call of the night.

Dex-chan lover
I always thought it was going to double suicide route, so he could be with her in a way.
Although now it seems as though it will just be a time skip and we are just friends kind of thing.
Which in a why hurts a lot more.

Thanks everyone at that worked on this translation and I hope you all have a happy year.

maybe being friends was actually the right answer
its SHIT. it said not lovely to death Nazuna, but some stupid fangy looking alike who ran nearly. and I think there's no way to be OK with this submissive way for Kou in this story. in this suggested by kotoyama way Kou a loser and Nazuna easy to go on way to become filthy nasty vampiress as others in any means

Double-page supporter
There's no way they do the exact same time skip ending from their last manga. These last chapters have been similar enough to that one--I can't imagine they'll go all the way, right down to the same "I'm leaving for a bit," conversation between the main 2? I'm still confident that doesn't happen but we'll see.
oh they will its all but guaranteed now

Double-page supporter
...and what if those feelings don't go away? With her lifespan, it could take years. What will be then their next encounter? When he's old? She'll visit his grave?

It seems so vague and unsatisfactory that I wonder if it's really where we are headed
tbh feels like their is no point to keep reading. Author has already fuck the story.

Double-page supporter
If after a year Kou will be at risk of getting killed by the other vampires and subsequentally starts spending the rest of his life on the run (in Vietnam or wherever), why not risk some other plan invoving the suck?

But presumably nobody was actually serious about killing Kou just-because, what happens to his damphir powers after a year? do they disappear as well or does he end up stuck with them for life?

If it's the latter, what happens if after Nazuna returns she and Kou discover that their mutual feelings are still there? Will that 1-year rule still be a thing considering whatever's cuasing vampirism will still be affecting Kou?
If it's the former however, will it be just another cheesy ending where they spend the rest of Kou's lifetime together like nothing happened?

Unless Kotoyama has something up his sleeve, this seems like a mediocre ending either way.
More like a shitter ending than dagashi kashi

fuckin hell i just now watch the anime and its good great even then i go to read the manga and boy oh boy is it fuckin amazing then i catch up womp womp everything sad ending with a timeskip staying friends ahh what the fuck this is supose to be fulfilling im supposed to feel gratified finishing this bht i feel empty what why idk this manga is definitely one of my favorites for sure but this ending man fuck do NOT end it like this this piece of media

Dex-chan lover
More like a shitter ending than dagashi kashi
He's literally doing the same shit twice. My only hope is he's aware of how hated his ending was and this is all a gotcha. But considering the mofo has comments disabled on Twitter I think he's just gonna screw us

Double-page supporter
They can still be romantic friends even if his blood will be disgusting for her. Could also become a vampire from the non-romantic " love them like a family" from another vampire (Although that's a cop-out), now that his feelings have thawed out a little. Or... OR.... OOORR!! He can become full vampire surprise from using the clipper/drinking people's/his own blood maybe, giving her a surprise on their reunion

Group Leader
Oh, naaah, dude, I can't be satisfied with this kind of ending. Compared to this, Mahiru and Kiku's ending felt way more merciful. :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread