Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 20 Ch. 197 - More Than I Expected

Double-page supporter
This is so tragically beautiful and I love it. Looking forward to the heart break because I actually care about them. I want to see what direction it takes when she decides to leave and come back. Fall out or does she get weak and they turn to ash?

I really really cannot deal with a sad ending to this story. For the love of everything please just give me a good ending. Just let Nazuna's dream come true. Why must the author show us that ideal dream just to fuck with us in the end

Considering, the answer is still ambiguous, I will give one last extreme copium theory on vampirism. From the angle of writing, consider why vampires exist at all. They serve to create love from others. But why must they not love, because to love would one would mean not to love many, generally. This is to say that a vampire loving a single person would be a disadvantage to the species and eventually be taboo until the point that it is feared. If Kiku lived so long and her only goal could be to find love, does it not suggest that finding love is the true goal of being a vampire. That the original vampire would be someone like Kou who could not find love, so they lived until they could. I still want to believe that there could be a happy ending in this story.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I feel like the timeskip re-encounter ending stocks are on the rise. Making this just fizzle and ending now doesn't make much sense with everything so far.

Dex-chan lover
Is this whole manga really going to end up as a hacky allegory for how romantic feelings ruin friend relationships?
Why do japanese think these things are mutually exclusive?

Users who are viewing this thread