Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Final Night: And Then

Dex-chan lover
isnt he asked if all love interactions with vampiress going to screw? he got his answer. and all this info about nothing.
Your comment as a whole isn't clear, but what I stated were corrections of misinformation you brought up in order to assert that there was no reason at all for Nazuna and Kou's separation. You're posing the idea that we're repeatedly shown prior to now that reciprocal vampire-human couples are able to exist, but you bring up two typical vampire relationships and the case of Nazuna's mother (who starved herself to death while in a relationship with a human).

matters only that just break up was compulsive, impulsive and dumb and Ko didn't manage to protest as he still interact with his woman like with alien while he's vampire too and only thing she need is his affection which he didn't show one time and someone convincing me in "character development".
1. The decision to separate was very measured and thought out. At minimum, it couldn't have been impulsive because it was a harder choice to make than just letting herself suck his blood and risk either of their deaths.

2. You haven't read the manga if you think Kou has never shown Nazuna any affection, even before his confession.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't talk about what the author "forgot to use any of" when you're unclear about what's in the narrative (see below) and aren't willing to acknowledge the obvious priorities of the mangaka (i.e., character exploration).

She died from not drinking blood while pregnant with Nazuna. Kabura reported this to Nazuna and Kou in chapter 68, relaying information she got from Haru's husband who himself died shortly after meeting Kabura.

Her father told Kabura that her mother died, and then died shortly after. That was never implied to be a possibility.

It's special in its own right, but they lack the means or the care to explore any deeper meaning of those circumstances, beyond the demonstration that it's possible for a vampire to fall in love with a human. She's indistinguishable from any other vampire. You blame the author supposedly not being able to write an ending even though Nazuna explicitly decided to not pursue an investigation about these circumstances around the time she learned about them (ch. 68, p. 10-11) in favor of showing Kou the past she does remember. At no point after that does anybody express interest in exploring the particulars of her being a dhampir.

You're using the ending as a scapegoat for what should be (to you) deeper issues in this narrative. If you wanted to complain, you shouldn't be complaining that nothing was done with Nazuna's special circumstances, but that there was never any interest in exploring those special circumstances any further than was done.

"Maybe that's a thing"? What does that line mean?

The concept is completely foreign to any of the vampires-- they're all at a loss of how to investigate it, and barely care to beyond immediate practical applications. Not unlike nearly all of the vampiric existence-- a reality that is explicitly stated less than a quarter into the story, by Hatsuka.

You call it "bittersweet", but nobody died, Kou can become a vampire at will, he's able to live a daytime life without suffering the ennui he used to, and he still gets to be with Nazuna because now he can wrangle her if her "instincts" start acting up.

This is barely bitter.
Awful lot of words to just tell me that I'm right except for everything but the fan theory she could be the mom character.

It was a shit ending with loads of story beats the author threw away because he got tired with the story.

It was literally all downhill after they introduced his best friend's awful arc.

Dex-chan lover
Awful lot of words to just tell me that I'm right except for everything but the fan theory she could be the mom character.
What are you talking about?

The fact that you actually thought that she could be her own mother is demonstration enough that you were reading poorly and misidentified the things that were being set up as "mysteries" for further investigation. How was that fan theory even maintained past chapter 60, let alone chapter 68? If absolutely nothing else, how was it maintained past chapter 126, when Kiku gives Mahiru Nazuna's umbilical cord to throw at her, linking Kiku to Haru?

Nazuna didn't care about her heritage even when it was brought up, beyond the apparent lack of weakness object-- why would there be further exploration of that matter, especially when she's for all intents and purposes a vampire like the rest?

You brought up three things in total. Two of them I've addressed, and the last-- Kou's half-vampirism-- being a completely novel phenomenon nobody had even the means to investigate past the means of its activation.

You're talking about "unanswered mysteries" without even reckoning with what characters are available-- and what means and care said characters have-- to answer said mysteries.

It was literally all downhill after they introduced his best friend's awful arc.
That's the one where the longest standing and explicitly-set-up-as-mystery mystery in the narrative-- that of the character of Kiku-- is disambiguated.

I find it ironic that you have distaste for the lack of answers for things that couldn't be answered given the means and priorities the characters were explicitly established as having, while also having distaste for when the mangaka does answer major mysteries that were set up well in advance because you can't at least appreciate its narrative value.

Again, none of what you are talking about is about "the ending"-- you're just using "the ending" as a scapegoat for a more generalized distaste... and/or your expectations were completely misaligned with what the story always was, and it's only hitting you now. Stories-- especially well received ones that could easily continue on the author's whim-- don't suddenly crash from usual quality in their final chapter.

Last edited:
So this is really how it ends.
I thought this was "Call of the Night", not "Called back to School"!
I do really wonder what happened here. Did Kotoyama get bored with the story and themes? Or was the comparison as a "modern day FLCL" so viral that he or his editor felt that it should end on a similar note?
We'd be super lucky if we ever got an interview on that...

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about?

The fact that you actually thought that she could be her own mother is demonstration enough that you were reading poorly and misidentified the things that were being set up as "mysteries" for further investigation.
The idea that you would say I was reading poorly and then said I was defending the one point I wasn't, is laughable.
"Why would people bring up the biggest mystery to the FMC, she didn't care", they bring it up because it's a salient point. They bring up Kou's half vampirism because it's literally unique.

Your position is just simping for a mangaka. They wrote a half assed and rushed ending, leaving most of the story completely ignored. You lazily saying that it's okay to not explore some of the biggest story beats is a failure on your part.
That's the one where the longest standing and explicitly-set-up-as-mystery mystery in the narrative-- that of the character of Kiku-- is disambiguated.

I find it ironic that you have distaste for the lack of answers for things that couldn't be answered given the means and priorities the characters were explicitly established as having, while also having distaste for when the mangaka does answer major mysteries that were set up well in advance because you can't at least appreciate its narrative value.
I get you're bad at reading, but let me spell it out.

Them answering the mystery "who turned detective's dad", and introducing the death of vampires when they drink the blood of someone they love, does not make it a good arc, the arc was terrible. It went on way too long, it was terribly paced, and was generally boring. It could have been a quarter of the length and been better.

Again, none of what you are talking about is about "the ending"-- you're just using "the ending" as a scapegoat for a more generalized distaste... and/or your expectations were completely misaligned with what the story always was, and it's only hitting you now. Stories-- especially well received ones that could easily continue on the author's whim-- don't suddenly crash from usual quality in their final chapter.
This is a lazy stupid take. If a series ends with a rushed ending that ignores most of the story beats, you don't like the ending.

Your sad brownnosing over a manga that you think was flawless, despite having some serious issues is sad. It's an incredible manga, I've been reading it every week since chapter 10, but the ending is a joke. It's a great story, but the author got lazy, spent way too much time on an arc people stopped caring about, and then rushed an ending before he lost more excitement.

The ending is bad, and you're a silly person for lacking the ability to be critical.

Dex-chan lover
"Why would people bring up the biggest mystery to the FMC, she didn't care", they bring it up because it's a salient point.
But it has nothing to do with the ending.

The de-prioritization of Nazuna's heritage was made in the same chapter as its introduction. There was nothing and nobody to flesh out that detail any further than it was. By the time we reached the final stretch, it wasn't ever a thought in her mind. At most, she was concerned about the fact that she couldn't ever be human alongside Kou, for all her yearning.

This isn't me "simping for the mangaka"-- it's me pointing out to you what the mangaka clearly cared about, pointing out how she explicitly expressed those priorities well before this point. This isn't a matter of whether that decision is "good" or "bad". You absolutely had to accept it when Hatsuka told Kou that vampires focus so much on "living normally" that they hardly know anything about themselves in chapter 44. You had to accept that when Kyouko, confronting Akkun, found that vampires could become intangible-- something that was novel information to her, someone who even tested and understood some vampire biology. You had to accept that when the inciting incident for chasing after Mahiru and Kiku-- the recognition of a particular vampiric instinct and one of its interpretations-- stayed unproven and unexplored throughout.

Again, your issue isn't with the ending itself. None of what you are complaining about is localized to this final chapter. Me pointing this out isn't "simping for the mangaka" unless you think that I can only have an issue with your argument because I like the manga-- as opposed to independent of that liking.

At any rate, if you get to criticize the mangaka (while having managed to form nonsense theories like Nazuna being her own mother), I get to disagree with your assessment without having to suffer quasi-sexual insults. That, and I figure me being able to extract meaning from a work I spent time on is better than being someone who will boldly say that they wasted their time.

They wrote a half assed and rushed ending, leaving most of the story completely ignored. You lazily saying that it's okay to not explore some of the biggest story beats is a failure on your part.
Those aren't major story beats-- they're ancillary details in a character-oriented narrative.

The inciting incident of this story is Kou becoming a shut-in because he became frustrated with people he didn't understand. The primary engine of the narrative is Kou's developing relationship with Nazuna as he strives for some kind of goal-- initially "to become a vampire and grasp the freedom he saw in the night", and eventually "to be with Nazuna".

The prime focus of the narrative is what Kou needed: it wasn't necessarily to become a vampire, but to become a person who could understand people better. His failure to empathize with Asakura and her friends caused a confrontation between said friends that ignited his ennui, and it's that failure to adequately empathize that hindered him from coming to love Nazuna in the first place. Choosing to risk his life in sticking out his neck out for people like Akkun and Kyouko, coming to identify with people like Kiyosumi and Kiku, making amends with people like Asakura and Mahiru, reconnecting with people like his mother and Akira-- the lessons and impressions of those experiences and more, which were the focus of this narrative, were what enabled him to get to his original goal of coming to love Nazuna.

What's the value of Nazuna's mixed heritage? Firstly, it caps off Kabura's backstory, but it also establishes Nazuna as someone with no human past to investigate. That allows space for the reveal that Kiku had Nazuna's umbilical cord in her possession, which establishes Kiku as very close to Nazuna's mother. Otherwise, she was never exhibited as any less of a vampire than the other ones, especially important since she was no more a dhampir at chapter 68 than she was at chapter 1. She has all the regular vampire abilities, she still needs blood, she still has sensitivity to the sun, she still has sensitivity to weakness objects (and in fact had one)-- the only point of ambiguity is if it's because of Kou's peculiar mindset or Nazuna's heritage that Kou became a half-vampire, but there's no means the characters have to decouple these two things for investigation.

What's the value of Kou's half-vampirism? It signifies progress in both his character arc (becoming a more empathetic person that can love others, since it indicates that he's managed at least some solid affection for Nazuna), and it's what drives a wedge between him and an already-unstable Mahiru who's cursed with the burden of loving a woman who wants to die by her love for him while viewing his friend be able to enjoy a much less dire relationship. Also, it makes for good action scenes.

It's the above perspective that utilizes the whole of the narrative while acknowledging the real emphases given to the details and ambiguities within it-- not your inflation of certain ambiguities at the expense of acknowledging that this is fundamentally a "boy-meets-girl" story.

Think about it: if this ending is the result of a rush job, why did Kotoyama not also rush out explanations to what you're concerned about, this entire time? Why did this final chapter fixate on the question of what happens to a vampire that sucks the blood of their beloved, only to introduce a woman in the same circumstance as Nazuna, and thereafter lead Nazuna to figuring that the answer to "what happens" can't be in any way good if she gets the sense of death from just the proposition of a vampire falling in love with a human?

Them answering the mystery "who turned detective's dad", and introducing the death of vampires when they drink the blood of someone they love, does not make it a good arc, the arc was terrible. It went on way too long, it was terribly paced, and was generally boring.
It went on for as long as it needed to, it was adequately paced, and it was generally entertaining.

...I can respect that you didn't like the Kiku arc, but you can't just say things so subjective as though they were fact without coming close to demonstrating your perspective.

It's a great story, but the author got lazy, spent way too much time on an arc people stopped caring about--
I'm 99% sure it's "just" you and a particular cohort that didn't care for it, and you're using a nebulous "people" as a way to multiply the force of your opinion. The manga won an award late last year from its own publishing company, either during or after that arc-- I wouldn't be misguided in presuming that said arc was at least decently received.

The ending is bad, and you're a silly person for lacking the ability to be critical.
No, you find me a silly person for disagreeing with you, regardless of my premises.

Before you try to spin that around: I find your position silly because you're the kind of person who thought Nazuna was her own mother and that the mysteries of this story were overwhelmingly about lore rather than characters. We are not the same.

Last edited:
Your comment as a whole isn't clear, but what I stated were corrections of misinformation you brought up in order to assert that there was no reason at all for Nazuna and Kou's separation. You're posing the idea that we're repeatedly shown prior to now that reciprocal vampire-human couples are able to exist, but you bring up two typical vampire relationships and the case of Nazuna's mother (who starved herself to death while in a relationship with a human).

1. The decision to separate was very measured and thought out. At minimum, it couldn't have been impulsive because it was a harder choice to make than just letting herself suck his blood and risk either of their deaths.

2. You haven't read the manga if you think Kou has never shown Nazuna any affection, even before his confession.
i dont think so about any of ur quotes. u just love to juggle information and words but it's all about nothing. all the cases can be comparable to a single one bc question is do all humans who got involved with vampiresess were doomed? no. it depends on cockroaches in certain pair. do u understand? Haru starved herself to death not bc it's a universal rule or smth. were in plot earlier thing that vampire cant control himself about his beloved as Nazuna? only that fed vampire had full control on himself. subject of starving herself Nazuna was just dropped, it's just was there, without any less descriptions though last 10 chapters leaved so many hints to absolutely another endings where starving from blood half-vampiress logically could become human as unique case, as Kou saying after last fight with Haruka "whats my purpose? nothing like that, hmph(abt convincing from him to break up)" what i translated from japanese version, as her daywalking as human, as her dream where she's just human for him, if u dont think it's all looked like kotoyama wont be lazy ass to do same ending again and will play out their both unique physiology with all that hints and will be smth like somehow she bite him and they're two just become happy humans, but it's all was abt nothing or too cheapy tear squeezer then. looks like she didnt want to drink other's blood while they're together thinking abt it as cheating which is just nonsence. but it was leading to decision to separate which was convulsive by her and impulsive furthermore bc they literally could talk abt why she dont drink blood and if she could jump on him with fangs only bc she dont fed after all and there's no new rule that even fed vampire couldnt control himself abt his beloved and in last chapter she jumped just bc she didnt eat long time then if they're would just talk abt it he make her eat even not his blood in the end of the end but be together. or if there's after all that new rule abt not controlling himself fed vampire abt his beloved then they could literally at least try smth like put on her dog muzzler to dont bite him, they could be internet pair or this but until he just did as he did, learned to control her instincts so now in open ending they easily can be together. and i dont understand how u can argue that Kou just acting like friend and earlier didnt do some real affection she deserves.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i dont think so about any of ur quotes. u just love to juggle information and words but it's all about nothing. all the cases can be comparable to a single one bc question is do all humans who got involved with vampiresess were doomed? no. it depends on cockroaches in certain pair. do u understand? Haru starved herself to death not bc it's a universal rule or smth. were in plot earlier thing that vampire cant control himself about his beloved as Nazuna? only that fed vampire had full control on himself. subject of starving herself Nazuna was just dropped, it's just was there, without any less descriptions though last 10 chapters leaved so many hints to absolutely another endings where starving from blood half-vampiress logically could become human as unique case, as Kou saying after last fight with Haruka "whats my purpose? nothing like that, hmph(abt convincing from him to break up)" what i translated from japanese version, as her daywalking as human, as her dream where she's just human for him, if u dont think it's all looked like kotoyama wont be lazy ass to do same ending again and will play out their both unique physiology with all that hints and will be smth like somehow she bite him and they're two just become happy humans, but it's all was abt nothing or too cheapy tear squeezer then. looks like she didnt want to drink other's blood while they're together thinking abt it as cheating which is just nonsence. but it was leading to decision to separate which was convulsive by her and impulsive furthermore bc they literally could talk abt why she dont drink blood and if she could jump on him with fangs only bc she dont fed after all and there's no new rule that even fed vampire couldnt control himself abt his beloved and in last chapter she jumped just bc she didnt eat long time then if they're would just talk abt it he make her eat even not his blood in the end of the end but be together. or if there's after all that new rule abt not controlling himself fed vampire abt his beloved then they could literally at least try smth like put on her dog muzzler to dont bite him, they could be internet pair or this but until he just did as he did, learned to control her instincts so now in open ending they easily can be together. and i dont understand how u can argue that Kou just acting like friend and earlier didnt do some real affection she deserves.
I'm trying to decipher what you're typing, but you are seriously going to have to figure out how to communicate more coherently.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't talk about what the author "forgot to use any of" when you're unclear about what's in the narrative (see below) and aren't willing to acknowledge the obvious priorities of the mangaka (i.e., character exploration).

She died from not drinking blood while pregnant with Nazuna. Kabura reported this to Nazuna and Kou in chapter 68, relaying information she got from Haru's husband who himself died shortly after meeting Kabura.

Her father told Kabura that her mother died, and then died shortly after. That was never implied to be a possibility.

It's special in its own right, but they lack the means or the care to explore any deeper meaning of those circumstances, beyond the demonstration that it's possible for a vampire to fall in love with a human. She's indistinguishable from any other vampire. You blame the author supposedly not being able to write an ending even though Nazuna explicitly decided to not pursue an investigation about these circumstances around the time she learned about them (ch. 68, p. 10-11) in favor of showing Kou the past she does remember. At no point after that does anybody express interest in exploring the particulars of her being a dhampir.

You're using the ending as a scapegoat for what should be (to you) deeper issues in this narrative. If you wanted to complain, you shouldn't be complaining that nothing was done with Nazuna's special circumstances, but that there was never any interest in exploring those special circumstances any further than was done.

"Maybe that's a thing"? What does that line mean?

The concept is completely foreign to any of the vampires-- they're all at a loss of how to investigate it, and barely care to beyond immediate practical applications. Not unlike nearly all of the vampiric existence-- a reality that is explicitly stated less than a quarter into the story, by Hatsuka.

You call it "bittersweet", but nobody died, Kou can become a vampire at will, he's able to live a daytime life without suffering the ennui he used to, and he still gets to be with Nazuna because now he can wrangle her if her "instincts" start acting up.

This is barely bitter.
It is bittersweet as they can never truly be together, It's not like they can trust him to always mma her out of a frenzy. And also, you know, his best friend died a really tragic death.

Pleasantly surprised. Could’ve easily been too wishy washy or needlessly depressing, but it found a nice middle ground. It’s not an ending that will shake the manga scene, but it was a fair sendoff to two characters I grew to really like. Now then, do you still feel it, bros? The call of the night?

Aggregator gang
I don't think it was remotely close to perfect, and some people probably feel like it has axed vibes. I think that although further explanation of the concepts would be nice, I don't think it's really needed.

I wouldn't say that it's bad to have an open ending either. I think if you were into this just for the relationship aspect you missed the point.

My interpretation is that vampires and nazuna are simply, beyond human. They're a representation of freedom, those hours in the night you feel free. Kou winding up continuously chasing nazuna makes sense to me personally, and where it ends doesn't really matter much as the fact that he's still searching for that feeling he gets, in that perfect time of day.

He honestly got a happy ending, he can turn vamp mode on to experience the night like he wanted, and he can live a normal life during the day without that feeling he had in the beginning that led to him becoming nocturnal

Dex-chan lover
But it has nothing to do with the ending.

The de-prioritization of Nazuna's heritage was made in the same chapter as its introduction. There was nothing and nobody to flesh out that detail any further than it was. By the time we reached the final stretch, it wasn't ever a thought in her mind. At most, she was concerned about the fact that she couldn't ever be human alongside Kou, for all her yearning.

This isn't me "simping for the mangaka"-- it's me pointing out to you what the mangaka clearly cared about, pointing out how she explicitly expressed those priorities well before this point. This isn't a matter of whether that decision is "good" or "bad". You absolutely had to accept it when Hatsuka told Kou that vampires focus so much on "living normally" that they hardly know anything about themselves in chapter 44. You had to accept that when Kyouko, confronting Akkun, found that vampires could become intangible-- something that was novel information to her, someone who even tested and understood some vampire biology. You had to accept that when the inciting incident for chasing after Mahiru and Kiku-- the recognition of a particular vampiric instinct and one of its interpretations-- stayed unproven and unexplored throughout.

Again, your issue isn't with the ending itself. None of what you are complaining about is localized to this final chapter. Me pointing this out isn't "simping for the mangaka" unless you think that I can only have an issue with your argument because I like the manga-- as opposed to independent of that liking.

At any rate, if you get to criticize the mangaka (while having managed to form nonsense theories like Nazuna being her own mother), I get to disagree with your assessment without having to suffer quasi-sexual insults. That, and I figure me being able to extract meaning from a work I spent time on is better than being someone who will boldly say that they wasted their time.

Those aren't major story beats-- they're ancillary details in a character-oriented narrative.

The inciting incident of this story is Kou becoming a shut-in because he became frustrated with people he didn't understand. The primary engine of the narrative is Kou's developing relationship with Nazuna as he strives for some kind of goal-- initially "to become a vampire and grasp the freedom he saw in the night", and eventually "to be with Nazuna".

The prime focus of the narrative is what Kou needed: it wasn't necessarily to become a vampire, but to become a person who could understand people better. His failure to empathize with Asakura and her friends caused a confrontation between said friends that ignited his ennui, and it's that failure to adequately empathize that hindered him from coming to love Nazuna in the first place. Choosing to risk his life in sticking out his neck out for people like Akkun and Kyouko, coming to identify with people like Kiyosumi and Kiku, making amends with people like Asakura and Mahiru, reconnecting with people like his mother and Akira-- the lessons and impressions of those experiences and more, which were the focus of this narrative, were what enabled him to get to his original goal of coming to love Nazuna.

What's the value of Nazuna's mixed heritage? Firstly, it caps off Kabura's backstory, but it also establishes Nazuna as someone with no human past to investigate. That allows space for the reveal that Kiku had Nazuna's umbilical cord in her possession, which establishes Kiku as very close to Nazuna's mother. Otherwise, she was never exhibited as any less of a vampire than the other ones, especially important since she was no more a dhampir at chapter 68 than she was at chapter 1. She has all the regular vampire abilities, she still needs blood, she still has sensitivity to the sun, she still has sensitivity to weakness objects (and in fact had one)-- the only point of ambiguity is if it's because of Kou's peculiar mindset or Nazuna's heritage that Kou became a half-vampire, but there's no means the characters have to decouple these two things for investigation.

What's the value of Kou's half-vampirism? It signifies progress in both his character arc (becoming a more empathetic person that can love others, since it indicates that he's managed at least some solid affection for Nazuna), and it's what drives a wedge between him and an already-unstable Mahiru who's cursed with the burden of loving a woman who wants to die by her love for him while viewing his friend be able to enjoy a much less dire relationship. Also, it makes for good action scenes.

It's the above perspective that utilizes the whole of the narrative while acknowledging the real emphases given to the details and ambiguities within it-- not your inflation of certain ambiguities at the expense of acknowledging that this is fundamentally a "boy-meets-girl" story.

Think about it: if this ending is the result of a rush job, why did Kotoyama not also rush out explanations to what you're concerned about, this entire time? Why did this final chapter fixate on the question of what happens to a vampire that sucks the blood of their beloved, only to introduce a woman in the same circumstance as Nazuna, and thereafter lead Nazuna to figuring that the answer to "what happens" can't be in any way good if she gets the sense of death from just the proposition of a vampire falling in love with a human?

It went on for as long as it needed to, it was adequately paced, and it was generally entertaining.

...I can respect that you didn't like the Kiku arc, but you can't just say things so subjective as though they were fact without coming close to demonstrating your perspective.

I'm 99% sure it's "just" you and a particular cohort that didn't care for it, and you're using a nebulous "people" as a way to multiply the force of your opinion. The manga won an award late last year from its own publishing company, either during or after that arc-- I wouldn't be misguided in presuming that said arc was at least decently received.

No, you find me a silly person for disagreeing with you, regardless of my premises.

Before you try to spin that around: I find your position silly because you're the kind of person who thought Nazuna was her own mother and that the mysteries of this story were overwhelmingly about lore rather than characters. We are not the same.
I’m not reading your simp novel, is brown nosing bad writing your job?

The manga was great, the ending was lazy and rushed. Author set up multiple story beats he got too bored to explore.

8/10 manga 3/10 ending. Cope more.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not reading your simp novel
tl;dr Your actual problem is about more than the ending itself despite your making it a scapegoat, you misidentified the essence of the manga, the mangaka already gave herself a diegetic out from having to hard-commit to explaining lore one-fifth through the serialization, you don't even know the answers to questions explicitly answered in the narrative, and you're not cool nor refined just because you dislike things-- nor am I a... "simp" (???) just for explaining why I like or am otherwise okay with given writing decisions.

You also can't answer why lore answers weren't rushed out if the ending was a rush job.

Last edited:
it hurts seeing this go but the ending was nice. they didnt get together but they still have a relationship and are still friendly, so much info left unknown but it makes sense since if the characters dont know why should we? this isnt that serious of a manga to need explanation anyways, its just a bit weird leaving info to be speculated or guessed instead of concrete evidence or an explanation. over all though this is my favorite manga and it always will be.

Users who are viewing this thread