Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Romance Master Vampire

Group Leader
I love the direction this manga is taking. The added cast of characters popping in to mix things up just a bit helps to keep things fun.

Fed-Kun's army
@Groomp I actually had to look up how to turn it off entirely—turns out you can’t do it just from controller-accessible submenus. Physically holding down the power button for a little while and choosing the option from the “power options” menu is the only way to do it.

Guess the author doesn’t own a Switch!

Dex-chan lover
His life literally depends on this, but yes. Minecraft time. No wonder he hasn't completely fallen for her yet.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like he realized now how fucked up he is from the looks of that last panel.

Dex-chan lover
Seri advice might have been usefull if he was trying to fall in love with a cutesy vampire. Great troling move there.

Contributor
tumblr_mxmrbsElbE1rsem6jo1_1280.gif

Dex-chan lover
It's funny because the videoclip for Haddaway's "What Is Love?" Happens in a vampire mansion. I'm starting to think that this manga is an adaption of the song xD

Dex-chan lover
That look is disillusionment
He definitely realized she only came back for him because she wanted succ

It annoys me to no end that the switch going to sleep supposedly would have done anything to her save file. The game didn't even close at the time. You just turn it back on and you're at the same exact spot as before.

Fed-Kun's army
My heart! x3

@RealMahogany The switch doesnt have an emergency shut off like the 3ds and pc's(hold the power button untill it turns off)? I'd assume he'd either know how the switch works and not want her to be able to immidiatly awken it again, or just hold it anyway since thats usualy how you force anything to shut off(my phone, pc, 3ds, wii, wiimote's, mom's chromebook, etc).

Dex-chan lover
Dude, what the fuck? You don't fuck with someone's game. That's Hitler-levels of evil.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing him acting like this at his age rather annoying.

Also her treating of him would make anyone depressed. Feels bad

Users who are viewing this thread