Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The cat-eared woman and life & death negotiations

Dex-chan lover
nKmgzCq-aGuOhKa-wIA_cMIe8LyuOLXsxGCNcDTNYAg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He'll be fine as long as he marries those oni princesses. Probably. It's gotta be his best chance, at any rate.

Dex-chan lover
imagine being released from death row to be allowed to live in another world with a catgirl harem. dude won the lottery.

@greatninja3 They didn't go through trial. No matter how justified your reason were, you can't kill people without any conviction. Not to mention their crime wasn't deserved a death row, yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Think it would be difficult to consider it a crime of passion when he murders an entire yakuza business.

Also, this chapter showed quite the amount for something not marked as "H".
Will the series continue getting more extreme? Or will it return to the style of first chapter? Let's find out in next chapter! =p
Fake Murder solving, then shared bathing, and just now this.. if it continues in that direction then I probably won't remain reading this for long.
( But since those beastfolk supposedly were the most crazed in that world I assume this is a spike rather than a steady increase.)

Dex-chan lover
Mate, these two are how you get every STD known to man.

Like indiscriminately having sex with thousands of people is gonna give you aids, my dude.

Bad ideas, man. Bad ideas.

Dex-chan lover
Better pray the gate is closed before one year then. Or do p*nis transplant to make it four times bigger or something :(

Double-page supporter
I will never understand why Japan thinks that literally everyone is an S or an M. Also, fuck NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread