Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Want To Eat Meat

Dex-chan lover
Can’t she make bullets shaped stones or metal with her ability and used that instead pretty sure she can achieve the same speed with less mana consumption.

Though over all the consumption will be higher with creating + casting magic but when she is out and about she’d be able to cast more magic.

It's no wonder she was using that much mana to fire a single shot. Look at the stones, they were at least of 50mm caliber, literally anti-tank shells. For a scientist/researcher or whatever she wanted be called, she's dumb af.

Omg... Lohas. I remember a character from another manga who used to love the LOHAS style, but I can't remember who. Anyone know?

Fed-Kun's army
@YouthfullMan Theoretically, "Onesided Chestplate" is designed for female archers to protect their breasts from unnecessary damages when pulling & releasing the bow string. i.e, if the female archer is right-handed, she would wear the right side chestplate (just like MC's) so that her H-cup right chest won't get slappd by the heavy string.

@greatninja3
About mana consumption of turning stone into bullet and then firing it using magic - yes and no. Overall it will consume more mana, but large part of mana cost will be creating bullets, what can be done pre fight. This way you save some mana and in the end get better missile.

Also, why the heck did she/he create so big house for 1 person? Unless it's poor writing like "let's create huge house, because in later chapters I might meet some folks".

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that sword pommel looks dangerous. She will hurt herself with it. It's a perfect example of a chuuni author having a "great" idea without thinking about the ramifications at all.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, dexterity my ass.
Bows require a lot of strenght. Way more than needed to swing a sword.

So she just shield her right chest instead?🤔 what kind of armor is this.
She looks kinda dumb for a scientist

If you throw something at 20mph out of a car thats moving at 20mph in that same direction, the object travels at 40 mph. Therefore, the rate of mana to mph should be 1:200

Users who are viewing this thread