Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Cruel?

Contributor
I'm surprised he have such a fine knowledge of the tools of the female pleasure trade~ Especially as someone previously of the opposite gender... Like, how many men shop for vibes anyways~

Dex-chan lover
let's hope that's a female wolf, otherwise with her lewd skill constantly rising things might happen

This chapter uses the word "free" so many times that I thought it was written by Eren Jaeger for a moment.

i think i can guarantee that the puppy is a guy and if she ever gets horny it wont be just a normal manga anymore LOL

Aggregator gang
because she has so much libido... i hope she will not use that dog/wolf for... u know....

Fed-Kun's army
@huapollon She's a girl, she has been ever since she was born into this world. It's just that in her previous life she was male, and recovered her memories of it. That doesn't suddenly make her male in this life.

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon you're telling me that as a man you don't know all the dildo tools there are?, you don't need to buy them -or even use them- to know them, you need to be a man of culture :D

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter/translation!
Also thanks for whoever that patreon was.

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck! how is she not sore? the fuck were those toys?

also i love when isekais get a huge wolf

Double-page supporter
What is the artist doing with Norn's size? It is all over the place, and in any case she should be about 2 meters at the start. Also those aren't
wolves, they're Fenrir. Which to say, they're reasonably strong although young. Why she was injured will come up as a problem eventually.
For those thinking thinking about inter-species erotica, sorry but it won't go that way.
@Doomer
They are female.

let's hope that she doesn't lvl up to lewd 6 or she be going to the wolf
and for the sake of me not dropping the manga, let's hope that it's a female (the wolf i mean ofc and the small wolf)

Mofumofu GET

Aaaaaand thats it. You now have all the things for a slow life.
- House
- Food
- Pet
- Entertainment

Forget companionship, you are the sexy girl.

SDK

Me: *Clicks on chapter" Which one's this again?
Manga: *Shows the toys in her and on the bed*
Me: Ahhhhhh this one 😄

Dex-chan lover
oh wow it's so big... and fluffy!!! I want to try and cuddle it (provided that it didn't kill me first)

@SDK
Yeah lmao. I was so close to reread everythin until i saw those toys
It was like when having an amnesia then not having one anymore 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread