Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 43 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Forging a Mana Sword

Dex-chan lover
Bit of a morbid song. And that would get some attention from everyone around them.

Really grinding it.

Why would she make such a clutter? It's like an explosion happened and scattered everything all over the place.

Almost killed herself because of overwork. Planned to isekai in your isekai?

I don't think that's her first obstacle.

Aggregator gang
What if it's a regular dagger with a spell of slowing on it, upon stabbing/slicing of the dagger, the target will be given a Speed Debuff causing their movements to be slower?
No, it's just the throwing daggers she bought in chapter 14. Even drawn the same and everything.

Aggregator gang
how many swords is she making? I'm trying to think about how this looks like from the forge owner's perspective, because even if she isn't getting her raw materials from them her fuel costs are included in the rent. even melting down and reforging swords as practice still costs fuel, so while they may not get a rough grasp on the size of her inventory, there's an idea about how much material she's going through. it's one thing if she were actually doing blacksmithing (as in, smithing in general. nails, tools, the works) instead of swordsmithing specifically; I wouldn't be surprised if she could outfit a small army at this point and I'm sure that isn't sus at all.

Users who are viewing this thread