Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 48 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks like Ren-chan-sensei Will Do Her Best.

Dex-chan lover
She JUST made a new product and had to patent it immediately and now she has made pocket watches sometime off screen and still didn't learn to patent her inventions as soon as she makes them? :question:
Also, how did she make something as complicated and intricate as a pocket watch?

Lastly, was the time shown on her watch incorrect? It showed a bit past 10am which would indicate that the boys were an hour late. Yet it was just handled as if they were minutes late, if even.

Dex-chan lover
Kane seems to be behaving pretty well for now but Ryu's a little dipshit.

Dex-chan lover
Smarts, looks, and boobs. Only one of three is not superficial.

If they don't show up for the lesson, start without them.

I don't think the artist bothered drawing the time on the clocks correctly.

If you arrive before the time is set, you're not late. Good manners of arriving early only extend so far as to being ready to start when the clock strikes.

Was he trying to apologise? That's not something you hold up class for. But that would be something to arrive early for.

Those orange juice cups look weird. They're both too uniform and too uneven, and the one at the bottom of the panel should be outside the tray.

For the refilling part, there's no moral high ground for any of the characters, just shitty behaviour all around.

Must’ve picked it up from ye local thugs. I wonder if he think it’s just a generic bad word?
He's using it as if it's a new word he picked up somewhere, so that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread