Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Travelling Again

@Miranox @Sweet_Seats @Eliminateur
Selling potions after healing the town is not ungrateful. What do you say he should have done with the leftover medicine? Wash it down the toilet? There is no way he could have known a single kind of medicine would attract tons of merchants and nobles. He was given it for free. Why would he expect that it would be something with such attractive power?

Also, don't expect a response after this. If you guys are this set, then there's no point arguing.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, first thing she gets one her adventure is a bonk by a horse xD
Thank you for the translation

You’re god damn right it’s your fucking fault, now never show up in the manga ever again!

Moving on from that, it’s really the villagers that are just dumb and greedy. Neil sold the excess for some extra cash to help his family, unfortunate the situation ended up this was but understandable. Doesn’t mean I have to like him though lol

Group Leader
Ugh...he's going to be a constant thorn in the side, isn't he...
The best thing he could do for her is literally do nothing at all.

in the WN its Neil's mother who sells the excess potions not Neil. Neil is still a complete dick though. More so than potrayed in the manga

Fed-Kun's army
@bosbarret They didn't ask for more potions, though. They wanted more medicine, the kind that healed their mom. You literally see her(MC) make it later and give it to the youngest again. Does no one know how to fucking read? :/

Fed-Kun's army
@Satsuo She probably could if she knew what money looked like in this world. Even her current life's memory probably wouldn't do much as she was a poor orphan...I doubt she seen any money while in the orphanage.

Dex-chan lover
Those asshole villagers can fuck off and die. They didn't even offer anything for the meds. Neil can piss off and die as well.

I reapply my last sentiment from last chap, should had obliterated these mf

Users who are viewing this thread