Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Seems Like I've Gone Too Far

Group Leader
So she’s basically a god? She can make magical items with a flick of her wrist. She could retire just be selling a few pairs of those glasses

Dex-chan lover
So every character thats drawn as the most ugliest son of a bi- is guaranteed to be a piece of sht human that will either exploit and try to rape mc

i have a question tl .. is this the last chapter for this week or are you releasing ch 11 ? or are we upto date right now ?

Dex-chan lover
Hey translator, ignore whatever the fuckheads in the comments request from you and just do what you want to do.

If you want to redraw, then redraw. Don't try and follow such a tight schedule if you don't feel like it ;)

Dex-chan lover
@watterbender

Much, much, much later down the story...
Ren nearly gets raped by hired goons to kidnap her for a different reason but those guys get killed or arrested before this happens. It also becomes a slight trauma for her despite her Mental Resistance skill.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, the shady people were shady... Didn't see that coming... /s

Well, she may see them again some time. And killing them would be sweet.

Dex-chan lover
huh, why would they jump out the front when they wanted to sneak off. i hope our mc gets them good, and i fear the tale of the cure witch might add a new chapter soon.

Thanks for the chapter.

Personally I think it's fine to delay the release in order to have the quality at a level you are comfortable with.
I like your translations so I will be reading them even if you release them a few days later.

@hayatekanzaki
If it's much, much later, why would someone add it now? Wouldn't that be considered spoilers. 🤔 Mangas I've read (and noticed, can't say they all do) only add tags after said tag happen in the manga. Maybe I got used to tag being added after it happens. Also hope those guys get arrested first then killed

Dex-chan lover
Oh thanks... this chapter made this manga way more enjoyable for me. Now i can look forward for new chapters without being paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread