Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Seems Like I've Gone Too Far

Dex-chan lover
You mean to tell me with all of her abilities and two fenrirs accompanying her a mundane horsedrawn carriage ran her over? Makes no fucking sense. Wasn’t necessary either, you already had force to move the plot forward with growing tension with the town. Guess I should keep expectations low for this one.

hiding face? hood? a mask do a lot better job for it, looks like author forgot to do his homework.

@Eksentrysyti Is this a poor attempt at gaslighting? There was a shoujo-ai tag before, now it's gone. That is a fact. And there is "sexual violence" in the content section added.
But if you don't believe the shoujo-ai part than just go to the novel's translation and look at the latest chapter title:
https://re-library.com/translations/not-sure-another-world-reincarnation/

Dex-chan lover
oh wow those "adventurers" are even more worthless than i thought. how'd they even get past E rank with that much cowardice?

Dex-chan lover
Recognizing poisonous mushrooms can only be done with appraisal, there are absolutely no other ways of identifying them, for example certain characteristics that poisonous mushrooms have, which MC could have mentioned to get rid of the suspicion of having appraisal. Sure sure. For a character that's previously tried their best to be left alone and live under the radar MC stood out tremendously in this chapter. No more peaceful life for her/him.

I enjoy the read so far, but I really hate that we get another case of a "Oh my god, I don't want to stand out, but I will use my OP-powers in front of people"-MC. This is always so stupid and feels forced by the author.
Especially since she already spend a lot of time in this world. If she had just spend a few hours training to use her powers discreetly or coming up with good excuses, she would not be in this situation. But apparently, masturbating was more important.

Double-page supporter
Why are you surprised? You should've been expecting them to bolt it out of there, you did see their status after all. Stop being a fucking retarded moron, MC!

@blablablub Well, what can you expect from a moron like her, really?

Double-page supporter
@MinecraftNoob
She was alone all the time until she met the 3 siblings, so all along she did not know the level of power that an ordinary person of the world would have.
So when she saw the looks on their face when using it, she was surprised that they would classified it as something rare.
It's like a very strong man who has been training and living his life in solitude and when he came to the city for the 1st time and lifts a car to help someone pinned underneath it in an accident, we will have the same look as the merchant.

So that's why she wears glasses in the cover art. She a student of to Clark Kent's school of disguises. (and means of hiding abilities.)

No surprise about the adventurers running away, they were pretty much set up as being lowlifes the entire chapter. However I would say it's strange that Norm did not detect the incoming danger, as it was established his detection skill is better than the MC's and we've seen it used before.

Fed-Kun's army
So she is SOOO sexy and hot that the second anyone sees her they instantly have to think about sex/marriage, etc? Seems like a real issue that should be solved by a better disguise if this happens everytime

Contributor
@monkey123 Don't think I've seen it mentioned in the manga either, but it does get mentioned in the WN.
That said, it happens later than this, and also is in regards to finding herbs and not really detecting if someone is suddenly going to turn around and slash another person, That seems like something that'd fall under intuition if that skill should exist.

Also fun bit of Trivia, one of those two adventures literally has the skill Thrash in the webnovel.

Dex-chan lover
> Those 2 body guards glaring at her chest, its understandable.
I experience having someone I know like that.
She was within my shoulder level, and her chest was like a big papaya.
Me while seeing her, "oh wow, tropical fruits".
You know its really massive and tempting to create a fruit salad immediately just to satiate my instant craving.

She has a vibe like Hestia from "Dan manchi"

> Did you saw MC's pantsu at page 31?
IT was bulging, its BULGING and my memories of her being originally a guy resurface.

> Fill in the blank.
If there's a beautiful lady, and there's an orc, there will be __________....!

@monkey123 https://mangadex.org/chapter/1068803/10

His detection skill is level seven, We've also seen it use it to detect the orcs in that chapter, where it detected Orc whils still in their garden, and then later detected the Goblins attack on he village girl.

ore like if it is too awful then redraw, this chapter looked much better than a lot I have seen in actual print.

Users who are viewing this thread