Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting Excited

@Noy_Telinu The manga does a bad job of explaining a lot of things. but basically she was born in this world so she has a citizen card as she was given one by the government when the orphanage took her in

Dex-chan lover
ughhhh why is japan like this

I suppose it’s better to draw and write a character who’s like 20 and then subtract a decade from her canonical age when it doesn’t actually impact the plot or writing, than it is to draw and write a character like she’s 11, put her in the same situations, and say “oh but she’s 20”, which is way grosser

Supporter
@mimisan
That doesn't make complete sense because she started the story with large breasts before the two lewd skills appeared.

@dokidoki Nope. It seems that ninja is still confused since
Chapter 1’s what if dream didn’t happen. Ren didn’t get fucked by the corrupt merchant.
The manga’s description already says much. Post Reincarnation Ren avoided going back to the orphanage, after all.

Dex-chan lover
It’s actually kind of impressive how I’ve been into weebery for over a decade and used to the tropes but this shit still catches me off guard. I saw the whisper and figured, ok, I guess she’s fourteen. Surprising, given the design. NOPE! Even younger. 11! Thanks, Japan. Really helping your reputation.

Fed-Kun's army
wow great guards, only noticing a giant wolf after it's halfway through the gates

Dex-chan lover
where do you people even get her age from? it has so far not been mentioned even once in the manga, not even hinted at in any way or form...

Aggregator gang
Why do fortresses in fantasies never have wooden galleries on their walls to protect against the weather?
And proper L-gateways.

Group Leader
Re-uploaded just now with one minor fix to page 39,

also and again, for the 1000th time, Her age was not mentioned in the manga,

the heck is wrong with people trying to make her between 10-12
Its the webnovel, things can change from webnovel, lightnovel, manga, and anime,
and the one thing u wanna keep is that she's between said age....

vlcsnap-2019-05-17-02h21m41s602.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, and I hope your surroundings/health improves.

Users who are viewing this thread