Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting Excited

She’s pretty much shooting a gun, what a waste of her creation magic. Could’ve created a mecha or a nuclear bomb to kill those orcs but noooo, u shoot some bullets. Even a grenade would’ve been fine.

I wonder what our Protagonist will do now that's she in the city...

Also if the MC is around the age that all the spoilers/comments say then it IS very messed up how they sexualixed her with the masturbation scenes. BUT!! The MC having that physique at that age isn't unrealistic. I'm from a family in which the women have huge boobs and more developed bodies at young ages. In fact I had a
C-cup at 11 y.o
and I was smaller than other women of the same age in my family.

And to the TL: that's incredibly messed up! Tbh I had similar problems with neighbors-- I would advise you to look up regulations about fires in your county/city. But I'm pretty sure you can just call 911 (or whatever emergency number) because unless it's a bonfire, it's usually illegal (in the US at least). For now, buying a humidifier may help--keeps moisture in the air. Hope you get better!!

Thanks again for the chapter!!♡

Dex-chan lover
If anyone knows the name of the manga with the dark elf girl, please tag me with the name of it.
It's among the many manga showcased at the very end of the chapter, I'm assuming it is a showcase of manga that the translator, manga creator, or the manga circle are working on.

Double-page supporter
@faruq9854
If you read the Web Novel those 2 adventure is more asshole than the manga.
Besides what you mentioned, don't forget when
the little girl needed to relieve herself in the woods and they where trying to watch.

Dex-chan lover
what kind of excitement are we talking about here..? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Who is the blonde girl on page 40 at the upper left corner? And where is she from? Thanks.

The obsession with orc meat and the fact the dudes supposed to be a researcher but he does alot dumb shit makes me not like the manga. It never established that people in that world even ate orc meat or even that it was safe to eat. He could have used creation magic to make his house invisible or moved it underground. Made a damn plane and flown away. Made some weapons that use magic but didn't require a lot of effort to shoot. Like nobody in their right mind would walk on the road when they are trying to escape from all those people. You would have to be an idiot. On top of showing off skills and the wolves to just any mofo walking down the street. He lets the cowardly bunch run off with info they shouldn't have even known. And then to just goto the guild rather than just leaving. Makes no sense.

Supporter
@Terrate that's one of the cover arts for this manga:
https://mangadex.org/title/29672/ore-dake-haireru-kakushi-dungeon-kossori-kitaete-sekai-saikyou/

Dex-chan lover
@Deneteus
Yeah, working in a university with lots of real scientists. I can assure you that they wouldn't do all those screwups if they were reincarnated into another world as a teen bombshell with OP powers. It's like the creator doesn't know actual scientists with Ph.D.'s and an assortment of master's degrees.

Dex-chan lover
@Deneteus @Hcoregamer there are plenty of scientists and PhD's out there who are idiots and/or incompotent outside their area of speciality. Smarts in one area does jot mean smarts In another.

That said, MC has memories of her world from before she got her memories back, orcs being treated as a source of meat does not need to be established, and the lack of reaction from the others when she starts cooking it shows that is IS considered a good source in their world. If it was not a food source they would not have even eaten it.

There are still limits to what she can do, the ability is strong, but costs alot of MP, and she does not have so an invisible house or modern vehicles can be discounted as to high an investment. Plus an invisible house is not without its flaws.

Moving it underground she could do, but is not actually safe without a geological survey to ensure the is stable (and someone from Japan would worry about that since they get a lot of earthquakes)

The punishment for the cowards is the choice of the merchant not MC, and he is kind of the one they hurt so it is his right.

She is running from people yes, but has long since lost them plus you travel faster on a road then off them, there is a reason the Roman's built so many, it also lets her see who is approaching her. It is not a problem unless she plans to never interact with society, which she does not.

This is not idiocy, it is all a case of not doing what you would do. There is a major difference.

@Terrate : The Hidden dungeon only I can enter.

Users who are viewing this thread