Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like I've Triggered Some Sort Of Flag

Contributor
Because of course she needs to become an adventurer and do herb gathering quests like in virtually every other isekai

Hmmm, i'll stick with the ln version in my head I guess, thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
One thing I'm always bothered by adventurers taking hunting/gathering quests is that overhunting/overgathering apparently doesn't exist. You think this is something that'd be a bit more regulated.

Unless it's another situation of "eggs only come from this bird monster", I don't get why eggs are rare, in this and a bunch of other stories. Uncommon in cities maybe, but not rare. The chicken shits out an egg almost every day, if there's a farm with chickens, there's a lot of eggs.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bootybug Ren hates men, so any romance will definitely be yuri.
Not with Selena though, the LN still hasn't settled on a love interest. Ren is undoubtedly gay though

Here comes those annoying kids who will follow the mc

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about the mommy milkers on the XX year old girl, but I'm more worried about the population of wildlife she devastated, potentially causing entire ecosystem upheaval and resultant starving animal life.

Users who are viewing this thread