Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like I've Triggered Some Sort Of Flag

Dex-chan lover
so she's leaving the wolves in the stables at night? seems like a shitty thing to do, the big wolf were the queen of the forest before and now she's not even worth staying in MC's room.

Fed-Kun's army
@FlameSeamus I'm guessing more than a matter of scarcity, its a matter of safety. eggs go bad really fast, so it's hard to get it fresh. Eggs without refrigeration go bad in about 2 hours, even with proper refrigeration it can last only for up to 5 weeks.

also she just admitted that she moans loudly didn't she?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@skilodracus
I'm glad about that, one of the reasons I picked this up was because of the ecchi shoujo ai tag it used to have.

Dex-chan lover
Egg being expensive is kinda dumb though. You raise hens exactly because you could get some eggs, not eat them. only the richer man back in the early medieval ages like the local lord could eat chicken.

Dex-chan lover
> "Pair of Mommy Milkers"
Another term to memorize... hahahahahaha

> MC is beautiful.
But her figure is not sexy, nevertheless, her figure is align in Reality that not all girls had the same curvy figure.
She looks like plump, but still very beautiful and attractive....

Dex-chan lover
Another reminder that MC is about 10-11 years old at this point

Her "Mommy Milkers" ain't legal yet

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus or straight since it's still the same guy who just got shoved into a girls body. Anyways, am I to believe there is finally a reasonable GB manga where the straight guy stays true to his self instead of weirdly going for guys without logical explanation, simply because someone forcefully switched his body to XX? I have been lied to so many times, I find it hard to still believe there's a manga that actually manages to avoid it's fuckin retarded tropes.

Dex-chan lover
@z3ta311 ok, now look up prices of any other eggs than hen ones, if hens lay eggs every day or two - other birds may do it only once few months or even longer

Dex-chan lover
Are there 2 artists for the wolves? The art style tends to change drastically between chapters' start and end.

Users who are viewing this thread