Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like I've Triggered Some Sort Of Flag

Double-page supporter
I wonder if it's a brain disease, that causes this artist to never be able to draw the wolfs the same each panel

Fed-Kun's army
@Mant Wow, I have never seen a comment that was so spectacularly wrong on so many levels. Glad to know you're both a gender expert AND an expert on the genderbender genre. Maybe stop wasting your time with kneejerk responses to the word transphobia and actually think about why you keep finding comments like mine, beyond just "Hur dur SJWs ruining my fav genre to jerk off to"

@skilodracus You wrote so much yet said nothing. No arguments, no facts, nothing.
You claim I'm wrong yet fail to explain why or how.... which is a classic from people like you who react instinctively with vapid insults like "transphobe" as soon as they encounter disagreement.
No facts, just emotions. Grow up.

Besides you're alone here. Everyone else is calling your bs, you might wanna consider why that is.

Double-page supporter
I CANT ANYMORE
Every time I see her it reminds me of “HER”
zxuqLO9.jpg
Seeing her makes me think some rape is about to go down

Fed-Kun's army
@Mant As if you're not doing the exact same thing. There are no "facts" here, but if you reeeeaaally insist, the MC Ren makes endless statements about how much she despises men and how being a woman is so much better in the novel. But I guess that doesn't matter to you because it doesn't fit your narrative. I also love how you try and back up your claim by making vague statements that "everyone is against me" when you're the only one complaining

@skilodracus: Iskarioth is just as well calling your bs. Interesting that you're resorting to such a lie now despite it being so easily disproven.
I haven't read the novel so I have no way of knowing if you're yet again lying, but even if that part was true it doesn't change what we said: Ren is a guy in a girl's body.
That's why genderbending stories are fun. Because that's not a girl and the dissonance creates the comedy.

But you don't get it, won't get it, and only have lies and vapid insults like "transphobe" to back yourself up.
I suggest next time you try to behave yourself better in this comment section.

This will be my last post to you.

Dex-chan lover
@Falgabird
Maybe not so much with Selena, but she does have ship teases with her Sister.

On a non reply note, MOMMY MILKERS.

thank you for translating! (also kudos for the mommy milkers)

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435
Now that's weird. All the stores I've ever been to never kept Eggs refrigerated and they were always fine. Is this some regional thing that just doesn't exist where I live?

Users who are viewing this thread