Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like I've Triggered Some Sort Of Flag

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub

Yes. Yes it is. So there are 2 ways to keep eggs from bacteria. The first is to make sure your chickens are really clean and prevent them from getting sick. That is what Europe does and as such their eggs are protected by the natural layer on it.

The other way it to disenfect the eggs after they are laid. This thins the shell and removes the protective layer but also makes it vulnerable afterwards and needs to be refrigerated. That's what the US does.

@Ace435 @blablablub Chicken eggs have porous shells and a coating of oils that keep out germs. In the US, the coating is washed off and require refrigeration to avoid spoilage. In most other countries, the eggs are not washed and can keep for days in a pantry.

As for rareness of eggs in a fantasy European setting; historical Europe had to import the domesticated chicken from Asia.

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435 That's pure bullshit. You can store them in a cupboard for a month and still use them. The only reason they'll only last 2 hours in US(and Japan, Australia, Sweden or the Netherlands) is that there they wash them so the protective layer is removed, for the rest of Europe, and the rest of the world outside the countries named, keeping them in room temperature is no issue...

images

Dex-chan lover
Typical isekai people doing everything overboard.

I do like the tutorial oneesan though.

Dex-chan lover
@Mant : I really do not want to get in to this, but I went back and looked at the first post Iskarioth made that @skilodracus responded to.

That post seems to claim that sexuality or sexual preference is a choice, which is an extremely homophobic stand to take. That changing the bodies gender on a genetic level, which will change the hormones present, would not affect physical attraction is not a reasonable position. Half the point of Gender Bender series is that the Mc experiences a change on a level that makes the transitioning from one gender to another of Transgender individuals pale in comparison largely because the Trans community mentally prepares for the transition long before it happens while these series it is sudden and more shocking/jarring.

It is also a vehicle for a male author to write a female Main character and have an out for whenever they do something unfeminine, but that is not important here.

Unless you are a hard Kinsey 0 your preferences are definitely going to be affected by the level of a change in these stories, though I think how repressed your true sexuality is might affect things as well and a Kinsey 1-2 who acknowledges that they are a 1 or 2 on some level might be less affected by the hormone and physiological changes then someone who was acting like a 0 but was never really one.

If you go through this level of unwilling change then your body is going to start reacting differently, and not everyone is going to keep their sexual preferences, but the change could be one that awakens slowly. It is not going to be a case where everyone is affected, but it is also not a case where no one would be.
Anyways, am I to believe there is finally a reasonable GB manga where the straight guy stays true to his self instead of weirdly going for guys without logical explanation,
See what Iskarioth was claiming there, that is it only reasonable for the Gender Bent MC to keep their orientation, and that the hormonal changes, which are so obvious that is it not funny, are not a reasonable explanation for changes in preferences occurring over time. Sorry but that comment reeks heavily of Homophobia, and the denial of biology that the "sexuality is a choice" and "pray the gay away" crowds exemplify.

Now as to the is it a Man in a woman's body or a man who use to be a man part, that I really do not want to get in to. But feel it depends more on how the character handles the change, and there is no hard and fast rule to apply to decide what option to go with. Though I do not see someone from out society with a strong gender identity getting Gender bent into a world with magic and not at least wonder if there is a magic to change their gender back, I sure would.

Not that @skilodracus is without blame or fault, but he is not coming out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my... is it okay for me to expect a yuri smut here? XD

I mean we had self play and toy play already XD

Lewd lvl 6 is in the works XD

Users who are viewing this thread