Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like I've Triggered Some Sort Of Flag

I’m just imagining her going “haaa haaa AAAAGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG! haaa...”

Supporter
Wasn't there supposed to be dialogue of how she wasn't able to take on subjugation requests because she is 11 at this point?

@democarplus Michelin Star rating, I guess. Scale of three.

Fed-Kun's army
@Richman Yeah, I don't really know what's going on with the tags. Unless the manga radically diverts from the LN, the Sexual Violence tag implies much more than exists.
The only thing that warrants it is an attempted rape scene in the distant future, but I was impressed with how it was handled because it wasn't sexualized, and actually has a significant impact on the MC, unlike so many other novels in this genre.
The Shoujo Ai tag definitely should be there though

Fed-Kun's army
@Iskarioth I genuinely don't understand why the fuck people like you read genderbender stories when you can't even accept the core concept of the genderbender genre. Male is now female. Female is now male. There is no question that the mc is a girl, despite being male in a previous life. Its a complete mystery why transphobes like yourself read these stories.

@skilodracus: Man, people like you are truly unsufferable. "Hurr durr you disagree with me you transphobe". Scram.
Genderbent stories are exactly like people are telling you: a man in a girl's body, but still a man inside. That's why they're fun. That's not a girl, it's a guy in a girl's body (Ren even says so herself).

Pull your head off your ass and keep that crap out of this comment section.

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus Oh really? By what standard? You personal perception? I hate one thing, and that's not trans ( btw there's no trans in this story), it's people like you that cannot think rationally to save their lifes. You are NOT the center of the universe, your perspective is NOT universal and is based solely on your irrational emotions, there's no facts nor logic backing your opinion.

This manga in particular displays very clearly that the same person that died in the first chapter ( a straight man) is the MC, literally the only thing that changes is their biological body. I know you think humans are animals solely controlled by their body chemistry but that's not true either. If you wanne say she, fine by me, but the personality is clearly the same dude, they are referencing their previous life constantly, using their knowledge and quite literally display the same emotional and also sexual behaviour as before ( they are constantly focused on women, be it their own body or the people around them, just like any straight man would do).

So kindly go fck yourself and take your weak-ass strawman argument with you. It has nothing to do with actural trans people who want to live as the opposite gender (with all it's preconceptions since the MC didn'get to choose in the first place). It's in the name GENDER BENDER, the GENDER got changed, not the mind contained in the body.

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435
eggs go bad really fast, so it's hard to get it fresh. Eggs without refrigeration go bad in about 2 hours, even with proper refrigeration it can last only for up to 5 weeks.
yup, hours. they can spoil in hours

lmao. You realise that refrigeration only became widespread in the common household around 70-50 years ago (in western world), right ? And mankind's been eating chicken eggs for millenias ?

No, eggs don't spoil in hours. It's just that many americans have this retarded phobia of being reminded that their food comes from animals, and so there's this aweful "safety standard" that to be sold in the USA, eggs have to be washed to make sure not a single feather or speck of chicken shit ever makes it to the egg box. But washing the egg removes a protective coating that naturally exists on it, and leaves the shell a lot more porous, making it more vulnerable to bacteria, making it mandatory to keep USA-bought eggs in the fridge. But it's all safe inflected pain from a ridiculous FDA directive.

But in the rest of the world, eggs can be kept outside of a fridge for a month with no issue. In fact, supermarket shelves never have the eggs refrigerated.

Think about it, if eggs were naturally that vulnerable to fungii or bacteria infections, chicks would never survive long enough to hatch in the end. (Fertilised and unfertilised are chemically identical. Well, except for the lack of a few chromosones obviously)

Users who are viewing this thread