Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - I Don't Really Get It, But This Seems To Be the Way To Cook In Another Wor…

@notesha why? It's not like this world have copyright, so even if she make something new people like they'll copy her before they day is up, and she don't wanna spend all day cooking so she loses absolutly nothing by making stuff like this and got free use of the kitchen.

Double-page supporter
I feel like I've read the begging of this chapter for like 3 times already...

p.s. - this is now cooking manga 😆

Dex-chan lover
If the cook copying her bothers her so much, then have a cook off to show who makes better dishes.
but someone said she just lets the issue go

She knows how slimy the chef is yet she still does cooking in plain sight and let him steal all her knowledge, claims them as his own making, boosting his and the hotel fame without them lifting a finger while she does not get credited or gain something for it. How is that not an idiot? She should have at least create a cookbook and patent it.

Aggregator gang
Chefs copy (and improve) from each other all the time anyway haha

But I suppose it's one thing to copy someone's recipe but to copy it and then immediately pass it off as your own genius which was why she threw a quick huff over it and then moved on, twice even, shows she's not really holding a grudge or anything

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't hate the chef. I cook myself and I learn most of my recipes from watching people cook so it's not that weird. Other than him claiming it's his creation and refusing to listen to other people's input, it's pretty standard cook behaviour.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
While she may be introducing these dishes to their society, it's not really like she came up with them either. She didn't didn't invent fried cutlet sandwiches.

Personally, I think it's a bit like people squabbling over "sniping" manga titles from different translation groups. Sure, different groups do better or worse jobs, but none of them are directly benefiting the original creator. So what's the point of animosity about such things?

@notesha ah i see the problem, she don't care about fame she even want less of it because she don't want to be recognised.

There is no patents in this world, so how exactly would she do that? Since there is nobody that would or could enforce it.

You need to step out of some modern thinking, copyright what's that can you eat it?

Dex-chan lover
The waitress doesnt know that the oil was dripping on her bewbs and cleavage making her more eye catching...
Also, MC can lure lily to try her toys at night. That will deepen their friendships...

Dex-chan lover
I've read the chapter three times and everytime, I seriously think the chef belongs to Osomatsu-san.

Also Ren seduced the waitress with meat even when she doesn't have meat stick anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread