Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - I Don't Really Get It But, I Guess I'll Help Out

By some cosmic chance, just last night, no more just this Morning, I was trying to find out if Bored During Fall had TLed any more chapters for this manga, and then later that day you release a new chapter? Crazy! I'm glad to see you doing more of this manga though, you really are the best TL putting out chapters for this one!

Dex-chan lover
Third time's the charm, maybe?
4th time, kinda, as this is the group that had done 2 chapters previously over the last 6 months, and a few more in the last year or so. But there has been an even worse MTL out there for a long time past the 45th chapter or so that I saw, before these last really rough attempts.. But yeah, glad it finally got a good one after all the duds, as maybe it motivated Rythyugn to pick it up again, as his work is far better than anyone else that has touched it since.

Either way, yeah, 4th time is the charm and thanks to Rythyugn for a solid chapter after all this time finally.

Dex-chan lover
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Contributor
OMG a proper translation! Thank you thank you thank you!

Keep going please! The others are so bad.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, three months of silence and when someone else comes in, y'all upload?

I mean, there have been MTL's and other attempts over the last 6 months that have all been terrible. Most likely they probably just had things in life going on, and just now made time for it. You can click on the group, it's not like they are uploading anything else, and it's just one guy being kind enough to donate his time.

Users who are viewing this thread