Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - I Don't Really Get It, But This Kind of Feels Like a Harem for Eating Meat

Dex-chan lover
Greatly pleased to see a new chapter drop. The family scenes here are so precious :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. No clue why they need two sites with half their stuff on each, oh well.
If I remember correctly it is because one of the sites had "legal" issues. This was very briefly mentioned in a chapter they released (of a different manga) where they introduced the new website.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly it is because one of the sites had "legal" issues. This was very briefly mentioned in a chapter they released (of a different manga) where they introduced the new website.
They're not even announcing the new chapter releases, they have up to 59 on their site but have only told Manga Updates about up to c52, so you wouldn't even know if you don't go look directly at their site. Everything's weird, I don't really get it.

Thanks for you work.
Only recommendation I'd make is to not have a word cut off mid line with it running out of horizontal space. You didn't do it much in this but it can hurt readability in situations.

Group Leader
Thanks for you work.
Only recommendation I'd make is to not have a word cut off mid line with it running out of horizontal space. You didn't do it much in this but it can hurt readability in situations.
So, I sho-
uldn't do this?

Hey, boob glasses- I mean yokuwakaranai is back.

Thanks for the tl.
I mean.... it was never gone... the ones translating it just changed sites... They are already on chapter 59 btw and the translation is really good
Nevertheless this one is also good keep it up!

This was totally new to me and I just blasted through all the chapters. Thank you for picking this up

Heyo, thank you for picking up this series! I love this series and have been following it for a while now.

There is just one thing I wanna let you know though, it's just that the latest non MTL'd english chapter isn't 41 prior to this but 59.

Angliscans have been scanlating this series for quite a while now but haven't uploaded a new chapter in a very long time (by that I mean 2 months according to my tachiyomi app) so I'm really glad that you picked it up <3

You can choose to continue from 43 or 60 onwards, I don't think anyone really mind either ways, but I just thought that you should know of what I wrote above! Again, thank you very much!

Contributor
...And next thing you know, there's a Subway on every street corner with 5 gold foot-long subs~

Thank you for the chapter!!!! I miss this series

The translators at Agscomics have actually translated up to ch 59 but have only posted up to 41 here 😢
Sadly, there also haven't been any updates on their site in the last couple months so I'm missing Ren and her friends

Users who are viewing this thread