Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - I Don't Really Get It, But This Kind of Feels Like a Harem for Eating Meat

Supporter
Markel is such a bro, and the only decent guy in this world? Hopefully the other lads can learn from him because man I can't think of even one other dude in this Manga that isn't a shit lord.

Thanks for the chapter, looks great! Only suggestion is with the combined speech bubbles give a tiny bit more space between the two sentences or have a vertical offset in the future so its clear its two different sentences. Keep up the good work!
wClvNiH.jpeg

Group Leader
Markel is such a bro, and the only decent guy in this world? Hopefully the other lads can learn from him because man I can't think of even one other dude in this Manga that isn't a shit lord.

Thanks for the chapter, looks great! Only suggestion is with the combined speech bubbles give a tiny bit more space between the two sentences or have a vertical offset in the future so its clear its two different sentences. Keep up the good work!
wClvNiH.jpeg
thank you for pointing that out! I'll make sure future chapters (if I do one) won't have this problem.

Edit: is fixed

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they kind of stand out a bit. But just a little bit.

If he's using both hands on those handles, it would be better if they were farther apart for stronger leverage.

Did she just invent sliced bread?

Oh, right, the kind of crap weapon design in this manga...

She used a rope through the hole? Not a pin? Because it doesn't matter how hard you tie it, you're not going to compress the horn, so it's not going to get any more secure. If you want to tie it, you have to cross the border between the pole and the horn several times, so an almost circular bind isn't going to do much either. It's also very short, even for a short spear.

And then they swing those spears. Not as bad as it might seem. You can do it, especially since the point is relatively hefty, and some real world spears were made so they could be used as striking weapons. You just want to make sure to not hit it with the outmost tip, since that's the most likely to get damaged.

Tying together those boards doesn't really matter if you then use a skin on them. And does she attach the layers with the gaps in the same spot, and the wood grain in the same direction? That's the worst way you can do it. It's also very thick for a shield, so it would be relatively heavy. Wood isn't light. Though to some degree appropriate for how they're using it.

Thanks for picking it up, and don't worry about mistakes. You're making fewer than the manga anyway. :p

finally someone picked this series up again!
there was another group releasing lots of chapters a few months ago, but their quality was honestly garbage.
enough that i stopped reading their chapters...
so yeah, i am very happy that this series finally got picked up by someone with decent english skills!

Users who are viewing this thread