Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - I Don't Really Get It But, knowledge seems to help me.

Dex-chan lover
Are you deliberately trying to word-wrap on the last character? It happened way too often to be pure chance. But other than that, don't worry too much about formatting and editing. As long as it's readable. And the translation doesn't seem too bad, although it's not like I read Japanese.

That single-breast armour isn't going to do a whole lot, unless maybe if you're an archer.

Aggregator gang
I want to punch every boy in the face that doesn't move with their weird brides
「変なプライドで動かない男子は一発殴ってやりたい」
Literal: I want to punch those boys who can't act due to weird pride
Localized: I want to knock some sense into those boys who let their silly pride hold them back

In that case, I'll take off my skin
「こうなったら一肌脱ぎますか」
Literal: If it's come to this, shall I take off a layer [of my kimono]?
Localized: In that case, I guess I'll pitch in
This phrase has the same sense as a politician/executive removing his suit jacket and rolling up his sleeves to help with some physical labor.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Well, if u have the raws, i am bored enough to do the typesetting if u want ( i wont go as far as i do the redraw tho ) @PriestOfSanguine

Edit: probably would be smarter to dm him, no idea how we dm people tho :worry:.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the effort.

Anyone know how far the official english is?

Dex-chan lover
Please do not upload this garbage. There is a reason it is on other manga sites and not this one. It's worse than MTL garbage with the worst typesetting I've ever seen. As much as I would love more chapters of this manga I'd be better off holding my phone with google image translate up to the raws than trying to read this garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if u have the raws, i am bored enough to do the typesetting if u want ( i wont go as far as i do the redraw tho ) @PriestOfSanguine.

Edit: probably would be smarter to dm him, no idea how we dm people tho :worry:.
Click their profile then "start conversation", but unfortunately they need to create a forum profile first, separate but linked to their primary MD profile, and they have not done so yet.

As for PriestOfSanguine: Actually not terrible job, here. As was mentioned, the word-wrap was poorly done with the first few pages, because it broke words badly, but you obviously hit a stride later on that did a much better job of typesetting. There were only those two lines (that Daipinchi above retranslated for you) that were badly off and not understandable, so good first shot at it. Looking forward to the rest of what you do as you continue to skill up at it!

Toriela's gender pronouns changing multiple times in the same sentence is super confusing.
Was this a v1 that was changed less than 10 minutes from your posting? Because every single line just has "she" in relation to Toriela in the chapter I read.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Click their profile then "start conversation", but unfortunately they need to create a forum profile first, separate but linked to their primary MD profile, and they have not done so yet.
Yeah clicked on his profile and the "message" button isn't active :pout:.

Power Uploader
That single-breast armour isn't going to do a whole lot, unless maybe if you're an archer.
It's even on the same side as her sword arm. It couldn't be more useless.

Thanks for the effort.

Anyone know how far the official english is?
Volume 8 releases in 2 weeks (according to the Official English link), so it's at about the same point as the scanlation.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation!

A few tips to improve the service: 1. Leave the text to be centered, without justification. 2. Make sure the text is inside the speech bubbles, if using PC Photoshop is best to use. 3. use the "stroke" effect on the texts outside the speech bubbles. 4. Ensures that all chapter pages have the same format. you can use PhotoScape to do this if you are on PC.

These are some tips, but regardless of them, I'm grateful that someone is back to translating this manga that I really like! thank you very much!

Why there isn't any scanlation group on this one? I saw soo much other HOT STEAMING garbage being translated...

Dex-chan lover
Volume 8 releases in 2 weeks (according to the Official English link), so it's at about the same point as the scanlation.
Thank you

Why there isn't any scanlation group on this one? I saw soo much other HOT STEAMING garbage being translated...
Because it has an official release. So groups stopped translating it or slowed down

Users who are viewing this thread