Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - I Don't Really Get It But, knowledge seems to help me.

Dex-chan lover
Please do not upload this garbage. There is a reason it is on other manga sites and not this one. It's worse than MTL garbage with the worst typesetting I've ever seen. As much as I would love more chapters of this manga I'd be better off holding my phone with google image translate up to the raws than trying to read this garbage.
If you are gonna complain then don't read it. That's what the fucking disclaimer at the top is for. Did you see the disclaimer and think to yourself "its made by one person with no experience, so it should be a masterpeice". Fucking imbecile. Your bloodline started in a cum sock and it will end in a cum sock.

Dex-chan lover
Please do not upload this garbage. There is a reason it is on other manga sites and not this one. It's worse than MTL garbage with the worst typesetting I've ever seen. As much as I would love more chapters of this manga I'd be better off holding my phone with google image translate up to the raws than trying to read this garbage.
I've seen much worse, floriejane and rightdark scans for example, this is actually readable

Dex-chan lover
No, the pronoun mistakes are still there.

Page 5, top panel: She went to ... to test what the had learned...

Page 5, bottom panel: Her income that day ... the highest amount he'd ever earned.

Page 6, top panel: "The Torielas..." as if she's plural. TBF this may be referring to her party, but it's not very clear on that point, and is very awkward phrasing if true.
Huh, shit, my brain just autocorrected those when I came across them, it seems. Thanks for pointing them out.

Supporter
Spacing is a little rough (but manageable), and what you didn’t understand was probably supposed to be “their weird pride”, but I see neither issues, nor mistakes otherwise. Text is easy to read, not much clutter, all pages are here, all the text is in correct bubbles, nothing to complain about!

Great job!

Contributor
Using Powerpoint's textbox creation is pretty handy when alligning the text with the speechbubbles, you can also centre which would make it more appealing than aligning left like you're forced to do on mspaint

Group Leader
Thanks for the scan and wake up call. I'd say the translations themselves are pretty spot-on for an mtl. As most people have said, centering the text would be great, since that's usually how it's formatted for English comics (with exceptions, of course). Consider using a different program that makes it very easy to do, like gimp, which is what i use to typeset.

Sorry for the delay guys. I've been pretty busy irl until literally this past week so i'll be getting back into uploads now. Should have my version of this chapter out within a few hours.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scan and wake up call. I'd say the translations themselves are pretty spot-on for an mtl. As most people have said, centering the text would be great, since that's usually how it's formatted for English comics (with exceptions, of course). Consider using a different program that makes it very easy to do, like gimp, which is what i use to typeset.

Sorry for the delay guys. I've been pretty busy irl until literally this past week so i'll be getting back into uploads now. Should have my version of this chapter out within a few hours.
really chill reply, and awesome construct criticism from another TL. glad it didnt cause issues between you two and that you are still planning on doing this Rythyugn

Thanks, I'm actually trying to figure out some stuff regarding cleaning and better typesetting rn so if the need for another half assed MTL arises somewhere, it'll at least be better than this. And happy to hear that an actual translator comes back to this series, so I don't really need to do this and can focus more on practicing. :) Cheers mate.

Supporter
I Don't Really Get It But, this typesetting is some of the worst I've ever seen.

Ah jesus christ I didn't read the last comments before posting that and now seeing this nice exchange between TL and others makes me feel like a big ole skid mark on the underpants of society.

I Don't Really Get It But, this typesetting is some of the worst I've ever seen.

Ah jesus christ I didn't read the last comments before posting that and now seeing this nice exchange between TL and others makes me feel like a big ole skid mark on the underpants of society.
Yeah well, the first few pages are really cancerous ngl. I'd update that as soon as I get any better but seeing as the previous TL is coming back I won't bother. But the people who hate on me for it, trust me I know. :haa:

Group Leader
Thanks, I'm actually trying to figure out some stuff regarding cleaning and better typesetting rn so if the need for another half assed MTL arises somewhere, it'll at least be better than this. And happy to hear that an actual translator comes back to this series, so I don't really need to do this and can focus more on practicing. :) Cheers mate.
No problem man. For cleaning, I use krita, but any program with painting tools will work fine. I use a white brush to go over text boxes and text placed directly over the background. Then i go to gimp and typeset the text as best as possible to cover over where the white spots are. after all that's done, i use either a random grey brush or the gimp clone tool to fill in whatever white parts are still exposed. Hope that helps!

No problem man. For cleaning, I use krita, but any program with painting tools will work fine. I use a white brush to go over text boxes and text placed directly over the background. Then i go to gimp and typeset the text as best as possible to cover over where the white spots are. after all that's done, i use either a random grey brush or the gimp clone tool to fill in whatever white parts are still exposed. Hope that helps!
Sure does! Thanks for the help.

Dex-chan lover
X3
i love that:
noob mtl trying their best
md mob: constructive criticisim, and general thanks for the work(y)

mtl team in for the cash and doing a neck breaking job
md mob: burning the chapter on a bonfire while spitting on the team 🤬

X3

Users who are viewing this thread