Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

Character clearly knows little to nothing about bows, not even obvious stuff. Bows can have variable draw weights, depending on things like shape, materials, and tightness of the string, it's also hard to imagine normal materials allowing a draw weight that even a relatively weak girl couldn't pull at that size made of normal materials like wood and string, so I suspect the author also knows little. It's also silly to think that a character who can make a big house wouldn't have the mana to make a crossbow. If they wanted the character to not use a bow or crossbow, and use magic instead, they could have just made them a terrible shot who has no idea what they are doing, but then realize that with magic they aim with their mind, and not their clumsy and unpracticed hands.

People are just complaining and disliking this series... Why can't they just shut up? They're just cancers. If they don't like the story then they should make the story themselves. Let's see if they have the skills to make one...

Well, this series is nice. I read the web novels on syosetu months ago... I hope you continue to translate the manga. Thanks.

Contributor
Well, this series is nice. I read the web novels on syosetu months ago...
same, agree.

Why can't they just shut up?
Constructive criticism is good but most are there to whine about crap. They complain an apple isn't an orange when it's clearly an apple. Ignore them wasting time/life writing little whiny crap because they think they are all that counts.

See, I'm wasting time whining about them... but I'm aware of it.

I know I've only read the 3 available chapters, but this is a boring story with no core concept or interesting theme. The researcher/science part turned out to be just the mc thinking of kinetic energy law while shooting magic projectiles, which is a joke if you've undergone anything beyond elementary education. If you want an interesting isekai with scientist MC, Isekai Yakkyoku is much better. If you want plain fantasy, this series isn't in the best 100... just my take on it.

A very nice story so please continue translating this and ignore the stupid negative comments they are there for annoyance to the ones that like the story so Don't give up TL

Dex-chan lover
art seems different from Hazure Waku
dunno how i feel about this
its weird, suppose if you're real horny some of this stuff doesn't really matter

Dex-chan lover
Have the mind and creativity to make awesome stuff with a mixture of science and magic.
Use it to go and masturbate yourself and more...

Im quite curious about the plot, hopefully this wont get dropped but i think it will :(

...okay, this last chapter is...very bad.

I understand it--guy turned girl experiments. Fine.
Then it goes into derp central. Not even particularly funny derp central. More cringy than funny.

Ah this ones interesting. Its not a heavy case of Hero or World Changer or such yet. Wonder where it will lead. Though wasn't expecting it to go ecchi like that.

BUT...

Gods alive people.
If you don't like it, go and read something else. No one is forcing you to read this. If its not for you, then its not for you and go find something that IS for you. Coming into the comments to complain is the most uninteresting thing to read when coming into the comments.

Hmm... no wonder some flatties are mad or jealous of the big tits ones..

Turns out Big Tits is a skill you need to receive.

Power Uploader
Gender bender and shoujo ai..
0.jpg

This whole chapter was just self-service for the mangaka. It was dumb and it ruined it for me.

Yes yes, fan service/self service/trash... ignoring those negative comments, personally it just made me laugh. Think about it... a guy changed into a girl... obviously one would be curious about the experience of that ... it was somewhat realistic how he acted lmao

Come on i mean if you were stuck in an isekai we all would be doing what she is doing now. Hunt and fap

Users who are viewing this thread