Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

So since [Big Tits] is an actual skill, that means that all flat chested girls are not unlucky, just lazy!

Oh man, I sure hope future chapters don't stay under 30 pages like the newest one.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda harmless SoL isekai crap so far that doesn't really do anything - teases some survival, then immediately ditches that by giving the MC some random deus-ex-machina skill. From then on so far it's just boatloads if nothing happening; the story presumably "justified" by the ecchi factor.
Maybe it'll do something interesting later on, but I seriously doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes Ren who is always doing the hand ritual... Well... She's a cultured OP protag

Banned
I thought japanese publishers were rejecting Isekai scripts.... yet i still see this garbage

Did they give up on trying to make names now? tehy're literally titling this "welp, We ran out of isekai names, so lets just say she got reincarnated into an isekai world!"

Anyone else notice the Genshin Impact cameo for the fenrir status at the end?

Okay, I used to think that the art was kinda annoying. But after reading 4... WELL-

It's okay, not great but not bad. Ever 3 pages or so it will show off some angles emphasizing on her butt or boobs, other than that it's the usual isekai.

I hope there's some actual recurring interaction, and not "I live in the forest forever and maybe I'll meet someone once."

Cae

I hope we get more of this, the snales pace releases since it was initially picked up really hurts.
I like how it's at least admited that because she's in the forest alone with nothing to do she obviously starts jerking off, rather than the typical 'haha no im a japanese protag, i don't acknowledge sexuality'

Users who are viewing this thread