Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

Fed-Kun's army
can you guys get the chapters sorted out? kinda messy. i get there are multiple teams on this but comeon <.<

It's interesting that this manga of all manga is the one that first timers are choosing to practice on. If anything though, it encourages the actual groups to translate faster, so win-win for us.

im really thankful to those scanlantations !! im looking forward for more !!! hope you guys dont drop this manga thank you always !!! 👏👏👏👏👏

Group Leader
@Kimaji it was sorted out, mods added the right vol number.
Full chapters usually don't have decimal (I.e CH 9 -> Full chapter 9, Chapter 9.1 -> part 1 of chapter 9).

Should be properly sorted now.

The story is good until the "witch" stuff. After that, there are so many unpleasant people. The MC herself is nice though. She's at least logical.

Shoujo ai tag missing , if you read the novel you'll see she has basically a yuri harem later on and for some reason most of the man are creeps. Mc is also kinda hates man :')

Quality over quantity, so glad the fluffy group is back cause the other groups sucked. Sorry but why snipe a quality group

God damn the recent uploads are a mess. Some are partitioned, some are not, repeating chapters. I am very thankful for the goodwill, but please leave it to just one scanlating group, or at least upload whole chapters. Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really get it but reading this made me lose braincells.

I hope this stays on the yuri route because so far it looks like the author is trying to ship MC with that annoying boy. Which I don't like at all.

Users who are viewing this thread