Yome Gaki ssu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Today, we have a quadruple release! After abusing the team to work on maximum overdrive, we present to you chapters 12, 12.5, 13 and 13.5. I'm sorry team, your sacrifice will be remembered. :)

For each of these chapters, I'll be posting a unique comment, so please read each. 🙏
My comment on this actual chapter itself will be at the end of the comment.

Before that, I have a special announcement for you:
Volume 2 has recently been confirmed to release on August 9th, which would contain the official uncensored chapters starting from chapter 8. Hopefully a special chapter as well, but who knows. (Volume 1 has the uncensored chapters from 1 to 7, few small illustrations of Mozu, two special illustrations of Chairman Momoka Iori, as well as a special 4-page chapter.)
To commemorate the release of volume 2, it seems that the author is holding a special event on the official page of the manga on niconico.
They are asking people to leave comments of situations to make Mozu "understand" (interpret that however you will 💢💢💢). The chosen situation will be included in volume 2.
Whether the author will actually adapt that as a special chapter, or just the comment itself would be included in volume 2, I have no idea. I wasn't able to tell from the official Japanese announcement.
The deadline for leaving comments is June 2nd at 11 AM (Japanese timezone), which is in less than two weeks. I'm assuming the comments should be in Japanese. (Just use a translator if you want to participate, lol.)

Anyway, for my comment on chapter 12:
I'm pretty sure some people found it quite amusing to see Mozu all over the place & in distress like that. She finally gets a little bit of payback for being a shitty brat the whole time, though I admit I still didn't want to see her cry.
While it's painfully obvious that Mozu does not want to be honest about her feelings towards Suzuki, it should also be noted that he also doesn't want to be honest about his fondness towards her as well. Even after going out of his way to pick a present for Mozu, he brushes off Iori's comment about them being able to reconcile on page 18 as being "not his intention". While he absolutely hates the bratty side of Mozu, it's also true that he grew some feelings for her after living together for months.

Last edited:

jak

Contributor
Weird that some of the chapters are censored and some aren't.

Dex-chan lover
Also what's up with Iori's boobs on page 9?? Mozu has always had freakishly large boobs, but now Iori is following suit, it seems.
You seem to be implying that Iori was never huge. This is simply not true.
Since I love Iori for two BIG reasons, I would like to show you proof from every chapter she makes an appearance in.

Chapter 5:
qFEbz2V.png

(First appearance & comparison with Mozu from the same chapter.)

Chapter 6:
WBYIL4H.png

(They are literally spilling out of the panel. I'm dead.)

Chapter 10:
afKkPat.png

(Sweating...)

Chapter 12: Don't think I need to post proof for this one.

I hope I have proven to you how admirable my two BIG reasons for loving Iori are.

Dex-chan lover
Weird that some of the chapters are censored and some aren't.
You seem to have a misconception regarding the censorship situation.

ALL original chapters are censored (and only officially uncensored in the volume releases, which we don't have).
A new redrawer joined the group back in chapter 8, and has been decensoring chapters since then. All the uncensored parts you see for this manga here on MangaDex are fanmade. We will eventually replace these with the official uncensored ones when we get our hands on them.

I'll show examples using this current chapter. The following is how the actual chapter originally was, before our redrawer decensored it:
ia3Nh1d.png

pmESTgh.png

If the chapter has fanmade decensoring by our redrawer, we always mention it in the note page at the beginning of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So Mozu has done nothing but belittle and bully Suzuki and the fucking guy gets the idea that he needs to MAKE IT UP TO HER (?) for the warehouse incident (wasn't even his fault) after being messed with to the point of having to walk out the room hiding his face (literally the day before) I feel nothing but sorry for Suzuki and his current situation.

I get that the author is conveying that Suzuki "is fond" of Mozu, I'm hoping that the author soon shows what redeeming qualities she can possibly have because I'm about to lose my fucking mind, I actually felt happy she cried

So Mozu has done nothing but belittle and bully Suzuki and the fucking guy gets the idea that he needs to MAKE IT UP TO HER (?) for the warehouse incident (wasn't even his fault) after being messed with to the point of having to walk out the room hiding his face (literally the day before) I feel nothing but sorry for Suzuki and his current situation.

I get that the author is conveying that Suzuki "is fond" of Mozu, I'm hoping that the author soon shows what redeeming qualities she can possibly have because I'm about to lose my fucking mind, I actually felt happy she cried
Idk man, I feel like you are taking this story way too seriously lol.
(Btw, it wasn't the day before. It was several days ago, as indicated in the first speech bubble in this chapter.)

Dex-chan lover
Idk man, I feel like you are taking this story way too seriously lol.
(Btw, it wasn't the day before. It was several days ago, as indicated in the first speech bubble in this chapter.)
Yeah I realize that, I guess the horribly characterization is making me upset :aquadrink:

But oh well, I haven't hate-read anything in a while so might as well

Dex-chan lover
Serious story or not this is another case of side character being better lol - Prez over here clearly cares and has a much healthier dynamic than they do.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Suzuki is just another herbivore doormat for the main girl to trample on.

Users who are viewing this thread