Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
v9vvof.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How can anybody really think Mozu is a bitch after seeing this!?
Man, I relly pity those who don't know the charm of female brats and the absolute power of correcting them
Besides the fact she was about 2 minutes away from flashing everyone her tits in that bunny outfit?

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the nipple edits, but could they stop shading the crevice between the boobs? It just really makes it look... Off.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the nipple edits, but could they stop shading the crevice between the boobs? It just really makes it look... Off.
They who? You make it sound like it was done by the RD.
But no, the RD doesn't do anything outside of following up the CL's work and decensoring.
The heavy shading on her chest is a signature trait of the author's artstyle. You can also see it in old chapters, long before our RD joined.

Dex-chan lover
Besides the fact she was about 2 minutes away from flashing everyone her tits in that bunny outfit?
We as readers know full well she's in love with Suzuki, the whole point of the rabbit costume over the bunny girl one is to get Suzuki riled up
But if flashing everyone means a wardrobe malfunction I kind of agree, this manga loves those (and we do too)

Dex-chan lover
We as readers know full well she's in love with Suzuki, the whole point of the rabbit costume over the bunny girl one is to get Suzuki riled up
But if flashing everyone means a wardrobe malfunction I kind of agree, this manga loves those (and we do too)
This isn't the kind of manga to do a wardrobe malfunction in public. Otherwise, the author wouldn't have modified Iori's dress slightly on the day of the Cultural Festival itself. Both the previous iteration of Iori's dress, as well as Mozu's Bunny Girl outfit, other than being plot devices, were purely there for the sake of fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know up until Page 17 this chapter was extremely tame, which makes sense considering they're out in public.
But what the fuck deal did Author-kun make with his publishers in order to get bumping uglies included in a chapter out-right??? Based on all accounts tbh.

Dex-chan lover
They who? You make it sound like it was done by the RD.
But no, the RD doesn't do anything outside of following up the CL's work and decensoring.
The heavy shading on her chest is a signature trait of the author's artstyle. You can also see it in old chapters, long before our RD joined.
Ah. Was not aware. I thought the translators did that when they uncensored it.

Dex-chan lover
There is absolutely no way she was actually going back in that. I'm beyond confident she did it purely just to get his attention.
(Also, we see in chapter 15.5 that she wore the Rabbit outfit back.)
I think that she WAS going to go out in the Bunny Girl suit but what they saw in the classroom made her realize what all of that really meant (like what they would be doing later unless she decided to keep him a virgin and get her dick elsewhere).

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious that all of the teasing and accidental flashes are nothing when presented in comparison to this. Literally just two people banging it out real fast during the festival while all hyped up and they can't do anything but be embarrassed.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know up until Page 17 this chapter was extremely tame, which makes sense considering they're out in public.
But what the fuck deal did Author-kun make with his publishers in order to get bumping uglies included in a chapter out-right??? Based on all accounts tbh.
The fact that it's a webcomic.
(A webcomic is a manga published on the web instead of a magazine.)

This is why the author was making a big deal out of volume 1. It's because a publisher (Dragon Comics Age) accepted to have it printed and published in paper form.

Users who are viewing this thread