Yomega Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't think she has as much influence as he thinks. Their fathers are friends and this was mutually beneficial. He should just stand his ground but I guess he'll be the typical cowardly manga MC until near the end. :I

If he wants to "assert dominance", just record any interaction with her threatening you, but nope

Also that swimsuit is practically the same as being naked my guy

Dex-chan lover
nagotoro-lite for bottoms who wanna get shat on all day and call that a relationship

somehow this suddenly became a massive trend with a shitload of jap nerds coming out of the woodwork and realizing that they'd rather get stomped on than be loved.

Dex-chan lover
nagotoro-lite for bottoms who wanna get shat on all day and call that a relationship

somehow this suddenly became a massive trend with a shitload of jap nerds coming out of the woodwork and realizing that they'd rather get stomped on than be loved.
I think it's the rapid increase of low self-esteem over there, especially among guys. Standing up for yourself is like a white whale for them apparently. It's very frustrating that mangaka have decided to cater to this demographic in abundance.

Group Leader
Noticed that the first page calls this a limited series. So it's definitely got a likely somewhat close endpoint in mind already.
Well that's the thing, we don't really know how long this manga will last! It's being released as a 集中連載, which I've translated here as "limited release", (others on this site may translate it as "concentrated serialization", etc.), but basically it's a trial run of sorts where the publisher agrees to put out a title for a few chapters, and the amount of engagement it gets within that time determines if it will have a future or not.

Dex-chan lover
Probably unpopular opinion an all but am really bored of this manga already. There have been 5/6 of these types of manga where the guy essentially gets bought and then add on the annoying kouhai troupe and it jus makes my blood boil idk...
Don't gemme wrong it's bookmarked 😆

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl, but what's the point of locking access behind a timer when you have no website ?
Also, i've been ruined by h-stuff, now i can't wait to see this lil shit getting 'corrected' on a
mating press
Mind you, the blocky kana on the first page reads "yomegaki", so I'm pretty sure your impression was intended by the author.

Again, "mesugaki" is a state of mind.

Dex-chan lover
I like that's it's not just "the girl teases the guy, the guy gets mad and does some wack stuff, girl gets embarassed" and repeats, seeing her get a W makes me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread