Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - What I Want to Know and What I've Noticed

Dex-chan lover
How are you supposed to fuck a ghost? I can imagine him trying to penetrate her non-existent orifice and end up in disappointment.

Group Leader
(At the street) "That guy is talking to himself, must be crazy."
(At the cafe) "That guy must be lonely. He's talking to himself."

Dex-chan lover
ikr amizer... no way people didnt notice him talking alone... but i think the guy actually dont care about that since u know... hes a very much gentleman...

Double-page supporter
My what ? Soulmate or sacrifice to the Harem god or property. The brain has no limit.

So that note at the end....

Personally, my favorite was the Forest Girl, with "Cute and girlish" at a close second.

Also, I kinda want to see that one girl who only appeared for like one chapter. With the guy she thought was stalking her but actually was just trying to return her Handkerchief.

Dex-chan lover
me happy for her... but damn some odd feelings won't go away... XD

Aggregator gang
Dang, this guy noticed how other people are viewing that he's talking to thin air but he doesn't care about the other views or even feel awkward about it and still focus his attention on the ghost girl. This guy is great!

Now she just needs to find a carbon copy of herself, because she is the best girl for him

Dex-chan lover
This is that one of few times I actually cheering for "First Girl" in a manga/anime
Too bad she's a ghost

VIP
reaiji is damn natural.. making panties wet like it was nothing...

Fed-Kun's army
hes gonna do right by those human girls then become a ghost so he can live forever with her.

Double-page supporter
The thing that look wrong is for the bystanders he is alone and eat for 2 and try to feed air. Like Kurume in "Hatsukoi Zombie" same feel.

Users who are viewing this thread