Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - School Days With The Foreign Princess

Power Uploader
So... the author's just going to gloss over the fact that she can somehow understand him after they specifically mentioned that neither MC nor ghost-chan can speak her language?

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc She seems to be getting most of her understanding from body language and voice tone context. Note that she seems to get simple sentences and commands, but she doesn't understand Reiji's speech at the end.

I'm the child of foreigners, but can only fluently speak English, so that's more or less how I wing it when a conversation with my parent's native language occurs.

I wonder where Himelda came from. Tan skin, can't speak English as well. Came to a different country to help the family. Gut feeling says she's from the Philippines.

Double-page supporter
This is where i die. This is my ship and i will die with it

MD@Home
Oh my... new waifu getto 😏😏! I am a fan of Himelda, I'm getting on this ship now XD!

Ah yes, the foreign princess transfer student. Altough all the ones I know speak perfect japanese somehow.

Man where's my Sudou appreciation post? Also wth that's so lewd hand holding!!
Thanks for translating~

Dex-chan lover
nobody gonna bat an eye at her being able to understand him at times despite not knowing both Japanese and English? Like he told her to say nice to meet you, then she understood and actually parroted it back. Does she just know a bit of Japanese or the mangaka just forget she's not supposed to know japanese and english at all? The body languages wasnt even clear too when Reiji tried to tell her to greet them back....

Dex-chan lover
But nobody speaks about that Rei understand and maybe speak each language ... she is a goddess or an angel (Lucifer fallen angel?)

Users who are viewing this thread