Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - School Days With The Foreign Princess

Double-page supporter
Who the hell puts a kid who doesn't know the language into a school with no way prepared for them to learn the language or communicate?

Double-page supporter
So Rei heard any speech spoken by humans as a single language? But considering she wrote with Japanese on her Love Note, could it be she heard everything in Japanese? So many question.

Double-page supporter
@GodGinrai

It really happens.

When I was in (senior-)high school, we had transfer student once who didn't understand neither our native language nor English.

Dex-chan lover
what?? i think about half of what reiji said the girl understood it even without him doing any gesture... ok whatever... but damn this girl is bad in the way that does she not know that if she dont understand the language any shocking information or something needs confirmation for the sake of not having a misunderstanding...

ok i take all those bs i just said back... reiji understanding her should already made a weird understanding that reiji understands her language but dosent know how to speak her language... and at the classroom part where reiji said stuff to the girl it was just mouth/word play (talking while knowing she dosent understand) while nodding and that is only about 1 out of 20 of reiji's speech bubble for her...

Aggregator gang
This manga is actually great. It's a harem (or at least Rei wants to be) where every girl is top-notch waifu material. I want to protect them all.

Dex-chan lover
Dark-skinned
Light hair color
Light colored eyes
Pure level: high
Misunderstanding marriage caused by language barrier

Is this author reading from my past journals my parents sold at a yard sale like 3 years ago?

Dex-chan lover
Hand-holding and proposing in the same chapter, damn Reiji my boi 😎

Dex-chan lover
jeez guys, just ignore all of that technical problems abt their language already

just enjoy the harem, u dont need common sense for great waifu and stuff

Double-page supporter
I get that he can understand her, but she being able to understand him is strange x)

Double-page supporter
How is Reiji surprised that Gaia can understand all human languages. He listened to her story so he certainly should expect that a several million year old Goth Loli has been to a few places in her time.
Also how the hell did the school manage to accept a student with no ability to translate for the student? That part should be worked out beforehand, especially if she's a princess. There should be someone with her who is able to handle translations. Perhaps that person is Juju?

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ, what a amazing chapter, it was totally cute, god bless you Kojima.

Users who are viewing this thread