Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - In The Daily Life With Her

ivv

Dex-chan lover
"I have leeeeeeeegs~!"
When she grows up, I bet the'll say "I am THICCCCCC~!"

Aggregator gang
@ivv Reminds me of the ghost in Japanese urban legend Teke Teke which is said to be a schoolgirl

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by not a ghost? Does she secretly eat a bunch of taiyaki and spouting uguu without anyone knowing?

Power Uploader
>inb4 she's his daughter from the future who came back to secure her a mother

or something like that

H-headpats?! This is lewd! Filthy! Degenerate! That next, h-h-h-hand-holding?!! This ghost girl's mind is too corrupted!

> Not a ghost

...Wat? Plot thickens! ...Which makes me worry, are we heading to the endgame already?

PS. where's the stalker girl?

Dex-chan lover
That's what happens when you get in contact with people... you just affect their life in one way or another... that was what Hiratsuka sensei taught me..... But if you still don't want that it's good.....
And she's all together a different entity....
Why aren't there any advances made with any other girl here?? or are you going to all of them arc wise???

So cliche. I bet she's a girl in a coma or something. Like in other 7 mangas and 2 movies (one with Reese Witherspoon).

Fed-Kun's army
She mentioned that it has been "infinitely long time" so it's unlikely that she's in a coma (although not 100%. that might be just an expression).
Also, of course it's going to be cliche. It got the word harem in the title. How could it become a harem if the girls aren't so cliche-ly fall in love from the mc just doing one single good thing???
Although this is still far more fun read than some other titles I won't mention now

MD@Home
Aw, this was a sweet chapter :) I do wonder what happened "last night" though 😏😏

Users who are viewing this thread