Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - What Happened Since That Day, And What’s Next

Dex-chan lover
Dang twin tail airheaded oppai loli....might be cliche but ill take it anytime

Dex-chan lover
that last line, can she really? to be honest she is so forgettable that I dont remember prior chapters, and this chapter the angles don't show it clearly, but from what it seems like, she strikes me as someone lacking pretty majorly in Plot.

Contributor
@feha

This may or may not be a misleading angle.

B5.png

Also, the complete lack of Rei screentime hurts me on a spiritual level.

If I'm in the Reiji's shoes, I actually dunno what'll I do at that point. I mean, not a single shred of, what's the word... grudge? (English is not my native language). I get it she's apologizing and her childhood life is ruined too...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is like a patch for previous chapter as if the author is saying "Guys the arc is done but I forgot to tell that these two are also possible new members before we move on to new arc. Just a heads up"

Thanks for the translation

Power Uploader
I kinda like her, i think she is cute so... :shrug:

Dex-chan lover
Shortstack maybe, but not really oppai loli. hmmm

Well, they're both cute so it's ok.

Dex-chan lover
Wierd. I thought this series was ending soon. I guess there's a lot more content to tell.

Dex-chan lover
"I was being immature back then" If standing up for yourself is immature, then I don't want to be mature.

I actually like how she goes full tsundere only to realize moments later how stupid she sounds.
It's a refreshing take, imo

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
I think he means the things after, the whole middle and early high school when he didn't want to get close to people
maybe

Users who are viewing this thread