Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - What Happened Since That Day, And What’s Next

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic I think he means how he embarrassed her in front of everyone, instead of talking to her one on one. Sure, him trying to stop her from bullying isn't a bad thing but the way he went about it could be seen as a bit immature.

Dex-chan lover
The last page...
Is she trying to sell something? Cause I'm buying it!

Dex-chan lover
the root of the problem is that their Elementary school is full of jerks where no one (genuinely) cares about their fellow classmates and it was the best decision that MC moved from that hell hole

Dex-chan lover
She's like a tsundere thats trying to reform. You dont see that too often.

Fed-Kun's army
I do like redemption arcs, so hopefully she gets a full-time harem member position. Hell, both of them.

Damn. that was kinda short. This all couldve been part of the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Credits page is based as fuck. Wholeheartedly agreed that she can pass as oppai loli and all the other stuff she "said".

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a 'fill in' chapter. It's still somewhat good considering how Reiji most probably doesn't have a social media account that he uses.

I think with this stalker-chan is off forever replaced by tsundere childhoodbrat

MD@Home
Oh jesus... don't tell me that this was brought up so that they would be added to the harem... I have seen works that do that REALLY well and even end up becoming best girls in the end, like in GTO, but here... it really hasn't moved on, it was more like it was forcibly moved along by the author to accommodate a goal for fitting them into the range. The MC was not given enough time to deal with his emotions from the meeting, he hasn't even reflected enough on the past and how he should behave from now, just a single "I should be more broadminded" doesn't actually solve everything that the situation has presented. What's with the entire "cutting ties" with the other girls then? Is that immature? the characters were plain and simple till now, which was great because we were getting to know them and I was absolutely glad that they went deep into the MCs history and explain his reason for why he's such but from there on it's like he was forced to accept what's to come, "you are going to meet your trauma source, from which you were absolutely terrified of and scarred from to this day, and you are going to move on from that so we can get more smooch (aka fan service)" I don't mind fan service but only on the side, the story and dialogues have to be good and consistent... aw man... forgive the rant on this x-x but this felt so superficial like the entire thing wasn't really that significant, just that it lead to the rest of the MCs life... =-=

Atleast my sense is telling me she won't win in this hahaha
Thanks for translating~

Dex-chan lover
For a tsundere character she at least know if she fks up and immediately says sorry.

Extremely rare for a tsundere in fact it’s the first time I have seen it

Users who are viewing this thread