Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - The Choice

Fed-Kun's army
A harem? I wouldn’t mind that, surprisingly. Or maybe take a third option and end up with the ghost girl.

Or even better, a fourth option, which is a harem including the ghost girl.

Can you imagine if, after this, the manga just keeps going and it's about a guy and his harem? Like it feels like it's ending but you can totally just NOT end it, you know??? You can write stories about people in love, you know!!

Dex-chan lover
@bluethings Honestly, I can imagine a "meet the parents" arc where they have to convince them that this is somehow a good idea, or even a "yandere Stalker-chan" arc. I agree that it doesn't necessarily have to end once the polygamous relationship starts.

Dex-chan lover
Please let this go the rare true harem route, and please continue the manga once everyone starts dating, don't let it end just with a confession

The true harem end is finding out Himelda's country is totally cool with polygamy.

Thanks for the TL!

We didn't have a whole lot happen here but I like it, they established our MC as not being pro-harem early on and its totally reasonable most of the girls wouldn't be instantly okay with a harem, so I am cool with giving the manga a few chapters to make good on its promise. I especially hope that the series can continue afterwards since this doesn't have to be the ending, heck we haven't gotten former bully into the harem yet! But if this is the end I would rather end on a good note than drag things on longer than the author can keep things up.

Dex-chan lover
they really are setting him with the option of picking everyone, nice

Dex-chan lover
And entire chapter (lol, yeah right. more like 10 pages) only to tell us what we already know about mc being indecisive and cowardly, and waste time on starting but instantly aborting a route? I hope it doesn't lead to a harem despite clearly setting the stage for it. Didn't he have a real explanation of why he had a phobia for romance? No way he will stand a harem then.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to fuck the harem route was set up early on so if it doesn't end this way I will cry

Dex-chan lover
Not only are actual harems becoming common, but you set it up at the start you stupid author... so either do it.... or do it.....

Dex-chan lover
yooo imagine that stalker girl suddenly appear next chapter lmao
that would be hillarious

Users who are viewing this thread