Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A Harem For Yonakano Reiji

Dex-chan lover
Well now that was a soft Axe, considering how axed stuff usually ends this was a pretty good end.

Thank you for translating this series, I truly enjoyed reading it.

Also, it’s pretty nice that stalker girl had descendants:
13-df97c2150706865ac6cf87bc09f7ce084f82a6cece37e693a104ec525bfa90b4.png

Fed-Kun's army
@Kevadu
It's been recorded that an Italian woman, in the 19th century, has had 52 children, 49 being males. Genetics is weird, sometimes. Or maybe it's just the law of large numbers.

Group Leader
@PoopyPants Don't forget the Stalker & Osananajimi... actually nvm, it's obvious people would forget about them, they only appeared for 1-2 chapters after all

Double-page supporter
I mwan... I guess the ending was alright? But we didn't even get to see the girls again :(

Sad to see this manga end
I'm a little disappointed with the ending though

Dex-chan lover
And there goes another manga i've been reading for years, i'll miss this one.

Dex-chan lover
I remember following this series from the beginning & that was more than 2 years ago. This was a rollercoaster of emotion for me this chapter & I will admit that it brought tears to my eyes. It may have gotten the axe but the author went out gracefully. Wish this gotten another volume or 2 to flesh out some plot points & Stalker-chan but I am happy that it had a GOOD harem route. I do hope the volume extra will be done in case the author had some more info to give to the readers. I look forward to the author's & artist's next work & thank you everyone of Moe Panda Scans for completing this series till the end.

Double-page supporter
A rather bittersweet ending but it has a lot of depth for an ending.

Dex-chan lover
Axed, but it's better be like that rather than dragged down until the pizza is too cold.

Harem romcom is dead genre in Japan after all. It's so 2000's

See ya mateys, hope we can embark on another new journey. This one end here though. Good read

Dex-chan lover
I guess i'll say my piece. It was a nice journey and tbh I'm get some wishy washy crappy harem genre ending but an actual harem ending with a timeskip, sure it was rushed. But after seeing what happend to Katagirisansan... I think i'll take this over That any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread