Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!

Dex-chan lover
Some people might have smooth talking in their blood? It was said he'd be a descendant of Genghis Khan.

Double-page supporter
I hope she forgets to restyle her eyebrows

Double-page supporter
I loved this at first but I’m started to hate this crap. (Sorry for strong language)
The logic/reasoning behind the Characters is the stupidest thing I’ve seen which make it infuriating to read now...Sigh. I really did loved this story though..
The MC backstory was the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen in manga.

What is this, a CN? Only a CN would go that far with such a route..
First of all I love lone-wolfs. But this MC reasoning is weak. When you find out his backstory you realize - looking back at the beginning — he’s just a traumatized child!!
He’s actually distant away from people, the whole time with a blank-expression on his face — All due to the one reason only... He talked smacked to a little girl once when he was a kid, she had influencial parents that threaten all the classmate kids Parents, school board, and got his mother fired from her job, cornering her in becoming a neet novel writer. Now isn’t that just f*cking excessive?? The mother tried to fight it in city hall but failed, made things worst. So he stays distant as if it was a prison-cell or foregone conclusion. Basically gives up. Yes, he was that traumatized and in shock! They could had just moved cities... and wtf is a girl that influencial doing in Public School? Probably going to give her a sad backstory too. So he stays distant from the Harem — Because it’s hopeless since he believes himself targeted now and fears betrayal and they too could become a target. Which is absolutely stupid. Just move to another city or country if you feel that restricted...

Second all she’s a ghost, what’s with her promising loyalty? It’s not like she can be influenced or targeted in any way.

Third of all, this is modern society, surely that sh*t illegal.

There’s more I want to say but I’ll leave it a time that

Fed-Kun's army
@Galder Im a little suspicious about this development, I know "Will of the Planet-San" is a little sceemer, it most definetly is the girl from the flashback.

I'm anxious to know why his old classmate is so... traumatized.

Did she feel intense guilt over her actions or did she get one hell of a punishment from her parents & society after her little stunt?

Dex-chan lover
still don't understand why the author sidelined kana. she was the second girl introduced, used as a running gag (literally) for a bit. then had a misunderstand with the creepy dude and was forgotten. she's still being featured on the cover though. kinda sad.

edit: and now everyone's being all giddy about the prospect of a relationship. this was bound to happen, but why the rush? does this manga feel the cold gleam of the axe already?

Simply put this is boring. I got untill chapter 6. I am convinced that the main character is dead inside.
Most characters personality in most situation is that of a smiling puppet as well. Barely any plot, zero char/story progression, building a harem part is very repetitive,overused,boring.
6/10

The plot is moving, The Plot is finally moving, THE HAREM PLOT IS FUCKING MOVING!!!

Yeah, I also wondered whatever happened to stalker girl, it seemed like the author was planning her to be a harem member, but her got removed early into the series.

@Galder
I agree, I have been getting the feeling the series has been rushing the last few chapters as a possible consequence of the incoming axe, hopefully I'm wrong.

“If your parents can bang in the guest room, that gives me the right to bang you in my room.”
- This Motherfucker

Coming to visit and banging in a new acquaintance's guest room is kinda...over familiar, I think.

That is to say, "I don't want to have to launder your jizzy sheets, Frank and Janice."

Dex-chan lover
i hope this crap arc is done soon. i mean they're all walking tropes, but she's the least interesting girl imo

Users who are viewing this thread