Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Dream Told

@Leo80221 in this case his uncle just wants to use him as punching bag, he forbid him every luxury (changing on his mood what is considered luxury) and spent the insurance money van got from the insurance after his parents died in an accident.

@Elmithian
we only get that information after some of the more storyrelevant reincarnates in origin died with is far away.
@sjmcc13 thanks for correcting.

Dex-chan lover
@Niemand :
I thought it came up with the 2 angels, not the self obsessed serial killer and rapist

Double-page supporter
Lets the blood rain again and save the
MILF, magical MILF
girl

Aggregator gang
@bf842903 Correction.
Magical Eternally Young Looking MILF (soon to be GILF) (she looks too old to be a legal loli though)

Fed-Kun's army
thought that kid in his flashback would be a total dick, yet he pulled a nice guy

Dex-chan lover
@aigomorla : not all the students were jerks, the teachers were all failures as human beings....
Especially Murakami... so many level of worthlessness with that one

@Gianoria @Niemand : Pauvina is more then enough loli ...

Dex-chan lover
This guy is the unluckiest motherfucker in the multiverse. His life is as bad as the guy from Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi. Just in a very different way.

Wow. All that over a pencil. I am glad I spoiled myself and know what happens. But I will still happily read that part once the manga gets to it.

Dex-chan lover
@Greenfox : But Van is not the villain... this series has alot of grey areas and subjective morality, but Van normally ends up on the non-objective side of moral action, except when dealing with certain individuals. It is like his insanity ends up letting him see beyond the prejudices most people would have, and he never harms the innocent.

@SDrift Well the "plot beginning" of this sucks incredible. And trust me i read both Novel versions xD.

It's like with most WN of this type.
"Make a quick easy entrance, try to impress with something and then flesh it out past page 200."

No well tought out start.
Show of gimmick or whatever will keep people interested.
Write up more.

@sjmcc13 Yeah he is not "the villian" for many. But he's the "villian" for most of that world and any other world he had been reincarnated/ born in. In some way. It's just what others plack onto him.

Like all "good/evil" is just a viewpoint.
Someone stealing money from a bank is evil.
Except to the people he will support with that money and the whole bunch of people their lifelyhood depends on either preventing that "theft from an evil thief".

Good and Evil is always just a coin flip.
We're all grey.

Bust MSI Support is Evil ... trust me on that. 21 days for a replay on a redeem action.
And then the whole thing is wrong on their end, as everything was correctly setup.

EVIL MOTHERFXXX Support people ...

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously? Over a f*cking pencil that just happened to have a character on it?!
Goddamn...

Dex-chan lover
So for those who don't know, the pencil he got given is technically used for a game. You and someone else each roll your own pencil and duke it out based on the results.

Users who are viewing this thread