Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Dream Told

Dex-chan lover
page 15
oh van you don't lvl them up but you do something ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@Greenfox :
But he's the "villian" for most of that world and any other world he had been reincarnated/ born in
He was no a villian on earth, and on Origin, lets just say they realize they acted rashly after the fact
and a new religion eventually starts worshiping him as a benevolent god.

The only thing making him a "villian" to the people of the Mirg Shield nation (which is not most of the world, it is part of an empire that is like 1/3 of the continent) is their racist state religion of evil,
the next village he interacts with (after leaving the empire) ends up respecting and revering him
because he helped them and they were not non-"human" (they include the original (non-dark) elves and dwarves in the term) = evil. heck to there are only around 100 million people in the world (that is the 3 human races btw, the world is EXTREMLY stagnant) and he is not the villain to any of the other races or all the humans.

Heck to Lambda's major gods
of which 7 are still alive, amd all have weighed in by now in the Web novel
he is only the "villain" to the 1 crazy one
Like all "good/evil" is just a viewpoint.
No it is not a coin flip, there are grey area but not everything falls into one, in fact most things do not.
Most "Grey Area" are really someone not looking at or ignoring the whole picture, possible to make their viewpoint look better. It doe snot change if the act is good or evil, just how they view it in their imperfect minds.
Thinking it is all subjective requires not understanding morality, ethics of the very nature of good and evil.

Murder is wrong, taking another sentient life for no reason is evil plain and simple. There are things that change this, like self defense, or protecting another life, but those are reasons.

Bust MSI Support is Evil ... trust me on that.
Or they are overworked, underpaid, and need to double check things extensively.
If you think something is evil because the took 3 weeks to fix an issue, you have no idea what the business world is like.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence. Not the exact quote, but if you seriously think bad customer service is evil, then you need to learn and understand it.

@ZeroWWE : It will not be his last time doing similar....

Mod Edit: Added one more spoiler tag.

Dex-chan lover
Halberd+swimsuit armour
Bruh am having deja vu of me with messing around skyrim mods lol

Dex-chan lover
I never understood why the uncle was so damn evil, honestly. He was using the mc's parent's money, for one thing. For the other, he gave his own children toys and games and whatnot, so it wasn't an all around belief of his or anything. When reading the novel, it only felt like the 'douchebag uncle' was there just to make his life seem more pitiful.

Group Leader
I guess I should just continue reading this with the assumption that almost every character in this series is an evil asshole one way or another that I'm gonna hate and wish were dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong : There will be some unredeemable characters in the upcoming arcs, but allot of characters are not or just trying to do the best with the hand they were dealt. Many of the "monster races" are not evil at all, but instead the most benevolent races in the story.
Anything connected to Vida the Goddess of Life tends to be somewhat benevolent by their basic nature, unless they have been abused/tormented. There are some exceptions, but most are more of a live and let live situation, and their natural habitats are often places humanity does not thrive anyway, or an all female race that the worst they do is try to seduce your men.
But there are tensions due to milenia of attempted genocide by the followers of a single god who unilaterally decided they should not exist without considering the other gods feelings of values while they are recovering and not able to speak. His tenants include killing anyone who does not agree with his teachings, and are the reason the world is still on the brink of destruction instead of recovered.

Dex-chan lover
Can we all just appreciate how awesome this guy is for having lived through 3 horrible lives and he is still a nice person.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 and here I thought that Ashera was a b**ch. Are things that bad on that world? So dfar looks like rather regular nippon-brand of fantasy, if a bit darker...

We're finally almost reaching Netorareland.
Also the first time we see the second best girl in the manga version.
A shame that it's gonna take a while for Eleanora to appear.

Fed-Kun's army
dude, how do you not want to fuck a suit of haunted armour?

sam should keep leveling up into a metal spike covered death carriage, appears only to bandits and minces them

@Wildfire Seriously. He just can't seem to catch a break. At least he has some strength to defend himself in his current life.

Dex-chan lover
huh, some need to work on spoiler tag usage. Alot of that isn't yet in the story, so shouldn't be spoiled unless by choice.

Anyway, I was worried for a bit they weren't going to explain his ethereal coachman & horses form, but they got there eventually. Not that ghostly horses aren't likely more terrifying than a carriage moving by itself, but yay for Sam being able to visually express himself now!

And I'm excited for Van to hopefully meet someone who doesn't wish him harm/death (that wasn't his mom or is a dead spirit). Spoilery on upcoming:
woohoo, finally the Ghouls make their presence known, the backbone of his becoming accepted by 'living' others in this world.
Ghouls are one of Vida's two undead races (vampire is the other). Because of the partial 'dead' aspect of their race, Van's death charm works somewhat on them (kinda subliminal brainwashing, not as overt as straight undead) and they are pro-van all the way... a bit too much at first, he's just a toddler girls, sheesh. Calm down there, harem (first time I read through it in the novel, this aspect bothered me way more than on my 2nd read through).

And yeah, his uncle was a total dick. Full pencils w/ erasers are luxury huh... Guess the author decided Harry Potter's uncle was too likable.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like depicting Van's magic as causing the two ghost girls to orgasm, and worse for them to want it again afterwards, is kinda fucked up considering how they died.

Aggregator gang
This guy’s lives were a tragedy through and through. Good to see him happy for once in his painful existence

Dex-chan lover
@Josnacio :
Also the first time we see the second best girl in the manga version.
Sorry, but Basdia was on the cover page of the previous chapter. 😜

@Aelth : just wait and see, luxury limos have nothing on Sam.

Fed-Kun's army
And yeah, his uncle was a total dick. Full pencils w/ erasers are luxury huh... Guess the author decided Harry Potter's uncle was too likable.
My thoughts... xD that man is serious competitor for "worst guardian ever"

And yaaay, finally we got to the part where it really starts to get intresting
and people start to show up that can talk and like him, only sam and his mother is just a bit lacking.

Users who are viewing this thread