Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Dream Told

Aggregator gang
@glomoro

my info only came from a previous manga i read but its a thing. Hard to google something in english
https://boingboing.net/2005/12/08/japanese-battlepenci.html

Apparently its called batoen

@bk3k thanks for that,made more sense and cleared up some things for me, hope we get an official English LN.

Dex-chan lover
@lurker123 I guess it makes sense they'd make a game out of pencil rolling for random probabilities after all those years of manga making jokes about people using pencils as dice for multiple choice tests? But still, this kid probably would've continued using it just as a pencil the entire time. Running it so far into the ground it'd be a characterless stump, so I call Guardian Foul on that outburst about the pencil despite him not technically being wrong that it's arguably also a toy.

Isn't that "if I become the best, no one will fux w/ me ever again" exactly Accelerator's initial philosophy? And how did that turn out? That was before
he decided to become a full-fledged villain just b/c he thought it'd be cool. And then mellowed way out shortly after, going sth like "w/e, idgaf, imma be a goddamn idol singer now" and everyone loved it.

... Kinda hoping Vandalieu goes down that exact same path now.

Dex-chan lover
@Shakur
Hrmm, hard to tell with a single frame, but for manga, that's seems reasonable as a B-cup doesn't it? She's not flat as a board, just... under-average to most of the female cast (they're not all Darcia [H-cup], but most are bigger than B
if the bust ranking of v8 covers enough of the characters, I think E/DD is the 'current' average, though when first 'announced' in v5, the average was F... though I'm not really sure how comparable the rankings really are given that there's some pretty big height differences. Zadris is like 1/2 of Levia's size
).

Dex-chan lover
its a little weird that they skip over the part where the golemizes the stairs and turns them into ramps. It pisses off the adventures cause its awkward for them to get down (not as much as not having any treasure of course)

@Moridin69 or the golems he uses to deactivate the traps which become fighting power for the dungeon, or the discussion of the three groups which is allowed to go first.

does anyone know why sam's ears are pointed? he and his daughters looks/looked like humans, or is it just the artstyle?

As a soon to be father, I get strong urges to beat the shit out of that man

Truly a parent current with the times that knows an image on a pencil is the videogame of youths today.

Users who are viewing this thread