Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Dream Told

Dex-chan lover
@Fenrire as a human being, I get very strong urges to strangle that man slowly while smashing his face against the corner of a table

SGR

Double-page supporter
This one had some very nice development. A truly interesting isekai where the OPness has some SERIOUS drawbacks.
Characters are multi-faceted and generally enjoyable. Everything seems to be quite nice.

But then the author lampshades bikini armor. Then turns that into living armor. And then totally subverts the trope of bikini armor not protecting anything by using it as living armor with a greatly reduced hitbox... I was enjoying it so far on every level, but this one panel made it a fucking masterpiece.

it might seem ridiculous how the father was pissed at the dragon pencil "toy", but unfortunately I've bore witness to some extreme bullshit like that all the time
I once saw a kid get the shit beaten out of for not putting salad dressing on his salad—the kid just wanted to eat the salad raw...

@UnknownSaint111 I don't think they were treated like sluts in their lifetime, and if you didn't realise, as long as you're "dead" in any form, you automatically get a positive attitude towards Vandalieu

What's wrong with the dad? There's no way the family with a house and standard furniture is that poor that can't afford basic school supply. At least buy him a new pencil and what he kid said was absolutely possible seeing the pencils he used are in those states. How did he even get married with anyone at all or even become part of a society with that kind of attitude and no sense of logic. Probably his wife left him and he's taking it out on his kid? Well whatever it is, he's just seem so unreasonable with his actions.

Double-page supporter
they came......our lil dude just make the living armor came....omg, the mother must be soo proud, aye...

It makes sense though because in a lot of mangas sexual activity can be used to transfer magic power. By that logic our mc who transferred his power to them can be considered a sexual activity 😳

@liljayyyy That guy isnt his dad. In a flashback, he recalls that his parents passed away when he was very young and he was raised by his relatives (assuming aunt and uncle). They generally treated him as a person who was lucky to be alive, basically giving him the bare minimum to live without providing any real care or attention. It seems that they planned to chuck him out the moment he reached of age and they at least wanted him to be able to survive on his own, albeit going about it in a pretty harsh and cold manner. (where domestic violence is the norm.)

Dex-chan lover
Is there even going to be plot ever again? Or is the rest of the "story" just Van driving about in his ghost-cart picking up undead?

Double-page supporter
Let's be real. Bob the Phantom Carriage sounds way cooler than Sam

Dex-chan lover
so congratz, he is 1 year old and already lewds living armor ..

Users who are viewing this thread