Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - An Anti-Aging Training Method

@Khansolo the Light Novels has not been localized and there aren't any fan translations as far as I can remember. The Webnovel is still being translated and is currently on chapter 226. You can find the WN Translations here https://lightnovelbastion.com/novel/death-mage/

pg. 19 looks so wrong out of context. and this comes from someone who reads doujins on his leisure...

Double-page supporter
For anyone who's curious, there's an unofficial translation of the novels that's quite far into the story. The translator who does it is one of the best I've found for any web/light novel and he even adds occasional annotations to help explain nuances that don't carry over well into English.

This chapter is roughly half way through volume 1 and the unofficial translation is currently very far into volume 10.

https://lightnovelbastion.com/novel/death-mage/

Dex-chan lover
I may have said this before, but what the hell: A ghoul is fine too!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh Boy................. :D

@Dreadkiwi Ouuuuh, they are so far now? *_* I remember reading it, but it was only about to half of Volume 2 back then (dont know if it was that translation, but i remember that it was pleasant to read, so, probably)

@bk3k Love to your comment, these "blabla is a cuck" comments are like 99,9% guys like you discribed :D

Fed-Kun's army
after reading this chapter, i went back to reread chapter 1 again
and boy, the art quality is definitely improving, a lot

@bk3k
LOL why are you simping for a fictional cuckold? Van is literally raising another man's child. That is cuckoldry plain and simple!

@Kingkolkappi So a male helping a mother raise a child in a society where the responsibility of raising a child is predominantly on the mother is cuckolding?

Fed-Kun's army
Humans actually have lots of problems giving birth, primarily because of our large brains, and its only been with medical science that giving birth became 'easy'. It's still like 18 hours of screaming agony but at least there's little chance now of the mother or infant dying during the process. In the old days before science it wasn't some ungodly 1 in 5 chance of a successful birth, but it was still around 2 in 3 or 1 in 2.

Are you kidding me? Are you actually pulling the annoyingly stupid "misunderstanding" cliche? Ffs, and here I thought the story was pretty good but the author already started getting lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread