Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - An Anti-Aging Training Method

@abramen You may want to check the definition of the word. Because yes, their society is literally one of cucks, because they are raising another man's child. Then again, you can say they do it without thinking of them as their own children, and they think of themselves more of as caretakers, or with the village's closeness, as the uncle that sometimes visits and babysits the kids.

@Kingkolkappi Van is not raising anyone. He is far from being anyone's father figure, or thinking of himself as anyone's father.

Did his magic points just up and grow from "mere" 1million to 100mil? ... maybe its just a case of translation flaw in earlier chapter. (or this)

I had to laugh a little bit when Vigaro saw them going at it in the hut. "I just saw something incredible" xD well he is 1y old so it is pretty incredible form his POV. lol

i get pulling the misunderstanding thing on normal basic mangas but this dude is like two years old

Dex-chan lover
@sparrow34 Yes, he also talks like an adult, behaves like an adult, has uber-tier magic, and is a half-blood vampire-dark elf.
Tell me again why him being a 2yo is an issue 😂

@Haiuli Not Vigaro btw, just a random dude.

Oh, I thought a vampire death mage's presence was causing the problem. 10 years, those are not good statistics.

Double-page supporter
Just making the milf younger so he could clap with his 2 year old stick. Btw where is mom? Don't see her much

Dex-chan lover
also thought his death magic is the reason

also they are all pedos? i mean come on 2 years, he isntg a goblin

Bro, i don't think i feel too comfortable that these people seem to be fine with the thought a year and a half old baby getting his carrotstick slick with a 200+ year old.

Dex-chan lover
The people who are uncomfortable about the Ghoul's thinking that MC (a roughly 2 year old boy) is having sex with an older woman, and are ok with it, well that's mainly because of their lack of understanding.

First of all, the Ghoul's already know that its odd for a 2 year old boy to be able to do stuff like that. What is confusing to them is that one of them saw MC in questionable position, which created the situation.
And Ghoul's in general don't really have much understanding and knowledge about other races other than human. Heck they don't really understand about their own Ghoul biology much.
That's mainly because they live a sort of secluded life-style deep inside dangerous forest and only come across monsters or some humans. Those Ghoul's have never met a Vampire or Dark Elf or a Dhampir before to begin with, so aren't really sure how things are for them. They neither have knowledge on biology or reproduction of other races, other than some basics.

So, comparing their social and knowledge structure to more advance one is really not right (i mean, we also have odd stuff like that in reality, like false info about "women getting pregnant because of kissing or being near a man", which is commonly said by those who lack appropriate knowledge).

Double-page supporter
@Rukja

To be fair, with their level of knowledge , they may have legit thought Dahmpirs reach maturity at age 2 or something.

Double-page supporter
i haven't laugh this hard for a while, damn what a scene :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread