Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Ghoul King

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro , @Kanol - they are an advanced species, "noble" orcs. They combine the worst parts of orcs and nobles, including horrible fashion sense and blond hair.

@nohabody - well, they do eat people, and their claws have paralytic venom, and they run like monkeys, not like humans.
Also yes, they're half-undead Vida's race like vampires. They look more alive than vampires, though, so I guess they take it after their mother.

@icantnotthink "dragons in the west". What? Kobolds are distantly related to dragons in D&D, but that's it. Kobolds were originally spirits from Germanic myths that could take the form of a hearth fire, a dog or a dwarf.

Double-page supporter
Not as shota-focused as previous chapters. A marked improvement.

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
@Kingkolkappi I don't think she was. She's a virgin right now, and pretty soon she won't be, because of someone other than Van.

And if you think that amounts to NTR, you are susceptible to feeling cucked to a worrying degree.

@twinklecake there's no point in trying to correct that person. They've been spouting unsubstantiated nonsense throughout this Manga's comment section and when people try to point out the mistakes in their statements, they resort to ad hominem statements to discredit them.

GcH9g.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be honest. While I love the shit out of the Light/Web Novel, I feel really "meh" about the manga.
I think it's because of the art style, it just feel so unpolished. Especially compared to the LN illustrations.
Not a fair comparison, I know, but it is what it is.

Dex-chan lover
@Burag3

Ryuugoroshi no Sugosuhibi
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ryuugoroshi-no-sugosuhibi/
Been years since a chapter was translated though. Sad since it was pretty good. Had a mc that, though he was fine with fighting and using his power, didn't want to make a habit of relying on it. The kind that saw the beginner quests that sent him around to do tasks/chores for the townspeople rather than fighting monsters in a cave for some rare mat as the feature not the bug.

Aggregator gang
@Kanol the WN refers to them as "noble" orcs and they are all described as having blond bowl-cuts. It's almost certainly because isekai usually has the nasty fat "piggy" type of generic nobles with that exact hair style.

Aggregator gang
@Kanol What a terr-, I mean, splendid pun. I will Count my blessings that we don't have to Duke this one out. Baron mind, it's too Earl-y to say which of us would have been the King of that contest. Anyway, have a good Knight.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, Clan Strengthening isn't quite right. It was translated in the WN bit as Strengthen Followers, which is a lot more likely as a generic skill for a 'King'. Clan would normally imply some more familial connections, not just people that've chosen to follow you.

And though Van doesn't have any desires about it/her currently (2 years old; that death charm is really awkward for toddler Van [and the readers]), Basdia getting herself pregnant soon rather than waiting for Van to turn 14+ means she gets to lock her looks in for 250+ years as a really hot ~26 year old instead of a ~40 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread