Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Ghoul King

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
And Van is even saying to not wait, and in exchange basida decided that her firstborn would be betrothed to him.
But yeah, if he was like 16 or something I could understand , but at 2 he has a while before he even hits puberty and his balls drop.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

she is:
a remote controlled zombie.
So i don´t think she is feeling much of anything considering she is dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini His mana/mp is at the level were he can reverse aging by pouring a massive amount into something, and in his previous life he could manipulate inorganic matter, for example he turned surgical needles, medical scissors, scalpels and stuff into a knifestorm kind of thing with his mp. Seeing as his current mp is hundreds of times more than that, he could probably pick up trees and boulders and chuck them at stuff for a really long time before he really even starts to run out of mp. That would also make it very hard to hit him arrows and thrown weapons seeing as him being able to use his magic on them to stop them mid-air, would mean it would need to be a sneak attack to maybe work on him.

Group Leader
I think this is the only manga that went from "Edgy revenge story about killing all of the MC's classmates and God himself" to "Baby vampire fixing infertile ghouls"

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, i guess, i'm a too used to D&D definition of ghoul - it still feels unusual to see them having animal traits and not being undead.

This happens in volume 1 chapter 16 of the WN, here
https://lightnovelbastion.com/novel/death-mage/volume-1/chapter-16/

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING

They are undead, just not obviously. They're the cousins of vampires. Their progenitors were siblings.

@twinklecake
@starburst98

People had a similar reaction with this one novel about a guy who was isekaied to kill a dragon and save the girl who was going to be sacrificed to it...as a bullet (The god just grabbed him and shot him at the dragons weakspot). He eventually got romantically involved with some girls he met soon after once he had spent some time adventuring with them but he only had a "reliable siblings" relationship with the girl he saved and she met some other guy (who was quite nice and interesting by the way) and married him. They lost their shit at the thought that a girl the mc saved would only respect and like him plutonically and not want to bang him.

@Sillver

In theory, but he isn't looking to just toss his mom's soul in any random body, especially since her soul will warp to match it over time. He'll wait till he can craft a perfect body in her original image.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane In addition to what others have said, think of Van's powers as being less over biological death and more over metaphorical death; in other words, the cessation of existence. Since nothing truly lasts forever, if something exists, it will eventually stop existing, which could be said to be that thing's "death".

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane :

Based on this, I'd like to think that all Orks in 40k are basically TF2 players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6kh1jfyCrw

anyone know what chapter this in wn version ?,
i want to read it but not sure which chapter ._.

@xeans honestly read the novel from the beginning you get a better perspective and everything also it's not that long honestly but i think it would be around 80-90 ish??? but dont take my word from it it happens okay early so i might actually even be in like 40-50s

Users who are viewing this thread