Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - A Dream Awakens

Fed-Kun's army
"You've lost" yeah try to tell the court that the person who was miles away from the victims murdered them using a special power to enter their dreams and kill them, but he can only do it if he touched them at least once... I'd really, really like to see that try to be brought up.

Edit: It'd probably play out like this "Plaintiff please bring forth your case." "Yes your honor, we believe this person did it." "And why do you believe this? Did he confess or do you have evidence?" "Well your honor, he appeared in this persons dream and told them they were actually in their dream and that I was in danger" "...You do know that's not how it works right?"

Contributor
Not sure where he is going to get proof in court, but considering Japan has a 95% conviction rate with some cases having even shittier evidence, I guess he's as good as lost

This was such a predictable twist, but all I can say is that I am glad they didn't play it straight. The fact that they made it seem like they would have for so long makes this "twist" better than it could have been

Well... In Kira case he do it on larger scale and L was a genius investigator and the court definitely gonna believe him. But here...

This is the dumbest shit ever. He's risking innocent lives to proves his theory. What was his backup plan if wataru didn't wake up the girl, let everybody get bashed in from a baseball bat!!!??? Believe that baba won't attacked them???

Double-page supporter
@Nukrux Baba was in on the plan, he wouldn't have attacked them. He was just posturing for Wataru. That's why when Okeda stepped in, Baba was free to do whatever and complained about his teeth getting done in.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny to me because people are like "yeah, how could he not see that coming". Turns out none of the others, especially the officer saw it coming either.

Dex-chan lover
Nice move Cop, with this you prolly just pushed him enough so he don't care about others any more ...

Users who are viewing this thread